This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
1 month ago#11
SinisterSlay posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
Previous attempts to bring the community away from gamefaqs have failed. The only one that didn't outright fail is run by a crazy canadian liberal who bans people for differing opinions.

You can either try to create yet another new group from scratch or get in contact with the existing group [easier] and run your idea by them.

Canadian liberal? Liberals have majority seats right now so that's not an insult lol

Not meant as an insult, he literally is a crazy canadian liberal. That was just a warning on what to expect considering he bans people with differing views.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#12
More labels....what would we be as a species without easy ways of identifying and ostracizing others?
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#13
LazyyAmerican posted...
More labels....what would we be as a species without easy ways of identifying and ostracizing others?

Be really confused because that doesn't mean what he thinks it means in Canada
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Somato

Somato
1 month ago#14
we'd never ever ever agree on games
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf / DarKnight_sf

Tyranius2
1 month ago#15
SinisterSlay posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

What are you talking about? Liberal?
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#16
Tyranius2 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

I voted ndp
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 month ago#17
People say we would never agree on games but that's total bs. Everyone agrees on the following:

Fallout 1, 2 and new Vegas
Deus ex
Kotor 1 and 2
Baldurs gate 1 and 2
Planescape torment
Divinity original sin 1 and 2
Pillars of eternity
Vanquish
Binary domain
Alpha protocol
Wolfenstein tno
vampire masquerade bloodlines
Witcher 3

Tyranius2
1 month ago#18
SinisterSlay posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

I voted ndp

Wasn't calling you a liberal lmao. I was asking what you meant when you said "that doesn't mean what he think it means". From what I can gather, liberal means the same crap in america and canada.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#19
Tyranius2 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

I voted ndp

Wasn't calling you a liberal lmao. I was asking what you meant when you said "that doesn't mean what he think it means". From what I can gather, liberal means the same crap in america and canada.

It means the person wants to legalize marijuana?
https://www.liberal.ca/

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
1 month ago#20
Tyranius2 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
Previous attempts to bring the community away from gamefaqs have failed. The only one that didn't outright fail is run by a crazy canadian liberal who bans people for differing opinions.

You can either try to create yet another new group from scratch or get in contact with the existing group [easier] and run your idea by them.

Canadian liberal? Liberals have majority seats right now so that's not an insult lol

Not meant as an insult, he literally is a crazy canadian liberal. That was just a warning on what to expect considering he bans people with differing views.

Actually, you DEFINITELY got banned for being an insufferable racist.

For anybody who would like evidence (and is not in either of the PCH discord servers), feel free to google Bolsonaro, the politician Ty here reps in his sig.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived