This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Square Enix removeDenuvo anti-tamper tech from Life is Strange: Before the Storm

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Square Enix removeDenuvo anti-tamper tech from Life is Strange: Before the Storm

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
1 month ago#1
Its confirmed.
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -

User Info: TimeCapsule

TimeCapsule
1 month ago#2
Oh...

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#3
via The Source
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
1 month ago#4
I didn't realize LiS was successful enough to warrant a sequel.
I thought it was a rather niche game.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
1 month ago#5
Requiem posted...
I didn't realize LiS was successful enough to warrant a sequel.
I thought it was a rather niche game.

It's one of the most popular "CYA" games out there.
Also, Before the Storm isn't a sequel so much as a... prequel (as the name kind of implies).

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
1 month ago#6
So life is strange:BTS will be the last LIS game?

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#7
Good if true. I liked the first game. Sadly my backlog isn't shrinking anymore, so i won't be buying for a long time, maybe ever
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Square Enix removeDenuvo anti-tamper tech from Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived