This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Mount and Blade 2...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So Mount and Blade 2...

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
1 month ago#1
Is this going to get released in our lifetime?
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
1 month ago#2
I remember Taleworlds saying they wanted in the players' hands "in some form" in 2017, be it early access or otherwise but I don't think that'll happen until next year if at all.

They've got a weekly blog every Thursday which says what people in the team are up to.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
1 month ago#3
Which will be first in 2018? Star Citizen or Bannerlord?

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 month ago#4
I can't die until that game releases. Warband is still in my Top 5 favorite games of all time.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
1 month ago#5
Wouldn't you call it M&B 3? 2 would be warband.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#6
GeminiX7 posted...
I can't die until that game releases. Warband is still in my Top 5 favorite games of all time.

I know what you mean, I'll be 68 next year. Damnit I need this game.

I'm gonna be so epic disappointed if it has denuvo. I might just roll over and die
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
1 month ago#7
Kharillle posted...
Wouldn't you call it M&B 3? 2 would be warband.

No, because Warband is an expansion of M&B

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
1 month ago#8
SinisterSlay posted...
I'm gonna be so epic disappointed if it has denuvo. I might just roll over and die

Anti-tamper software would impede modding, which is an absolutely huge feature for Mount & Blade. I have a feeling the development team (which is independent, so they don't have to take lip from a publisher about drm) knows better than to put any unnecessary barriers considering modding kept their previous title relevant for years.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#9
Ultimate_Noob posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

Anti-tamper software would impede modding, which is an absolutely huge feature for Mount & Blade. I have a feeling the development team (which is independent, so they don't have to take lip from a publisher about drm) knows better than to put any unnecessary barriers considering modding kept their previous title relevant for years.

When denuvo got hacked, it was leaked that the mount and blade team was inquiring about denuvo. But that was the last we heard.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
1 month ago#10
I wouldn't worry if the game had Denuvo, it will just get cracked in less than 24 hours after it releases anyways.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So Mount and Blade 2...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived