This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's everyone been playing lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
1 month ago#21
Finished Evil Within 2 today. Now its back to Bayonetta until Destiny 2 next week.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#22
Dying Light again.
Still a fun game.
Now, say my name.

User Info: Cilym

Cilym
1 month ago#23
Marikhen posted...
RimWorld, Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Zombasite, Astroflux, Trove, Infested Planet, and Fallout Shelter.

Probably add Fallout 3 (back) to the list as soon as I either decide to stop bothering with trying to mod it or figure out what mod's making it crash within a few minutes of loading up a save, presuming that the crashing isn't simply due to using an old save that had different mods loaded at one point. Might add Fallout New Vegas to the list as well, if I can get enough interest in doing a non-stealth build given how abhorrent stealth builds are, at least to me, in the DLC content.

We would be nice friends.
i called myself uberhipster before, try harder. - Ningishzida
You a straight up buster TC (Super_Thug44).- KidInTheHall

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
1 month ago#24
AA2 and ESO.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#25
Path of Exile
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Forza 7
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 month ago#26
Over the past month and a bit-ish or something, about 160 hours of Borderlands 2 with the unofficial community patch and some misc. mods. Gaige, Anarchy and the shock centric skills plus a great speed boost from a relic (40-60%) and from a kill skill (70%). Solo, went through Normal True and Ultimate doing the Torgue Tina and Hammerlock DLCs, never finished them on Ultimate though, just enough to get the amazing Chain Lightning, Twister and an easy Ravager (quad explosive shotty, my fav weapon and used for the whole game).

Then on to replay FEAR 1 which I played through twice, it was just so damn good. Far more than I remember it being, though I always loved it. Then a run of FEAR Extraction Point which was also superb. Currently playing FEAR 1 again now after which I'l move on to XP again and after that I dunno.
https://imgur.com/a/BHDaT

Want to play Salt and Sanctuary again, new sort of run, but also feeling like Dark Souls 1 with the randomiser mod cause I like the idea of the Lordvessel being god know where.
And LoveLiveSIF every day.
'Ahn~ It's so loud I can't sleep~!' Lily White said, suddenly awaking.
How great the power of yuri was that it could even neutralise poison!

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
1 month ago#27
Pubg, div original sin 2, mario battle kingdom, metroid 3ds. Soon to be mario od
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
1 month ago#28
Grim Dawn, will be playing the new South Park game next, then back to D3 for new season (get rewards) then to Path of Exile and another new expansion/league.

ARPGs are halting my backlog progress but I'm fitting one game in there at least.

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
1 month ago#29
-Fallout 4 - Yes, I still play this thing. No matter how flawed the game is, I still consider it one of the most addicting open-world RPG-SHOOTER games ever made. I never beat it (and probably never will, just like Skyrim before), but played for more than 200 hours already and still manage to have fun with it.

-Warframe - Decided to try this now that I'm jobless. Fun game, with a surprisingly good (but simplistic) gameplay. I noticed the game is all about grinding, but I don't mind it so much. Not yet, at least.

-Winged Sakura: Endless Dreams - (inb4 WEEEEEB!) A surprisingly deep Rogue-lite mixed with tower-defense and cute anime characters, this game got me by surprise. At first, it looked like some generic Binding of Isaac clone, but after a few minutes, I noticed that it's a complete different focus. This game is not about the action, but thinking about the correct strategy to succeed. There's also lots of story segments, but they are all optional, and if you don't wanna see them, just don't click the events screen (the scenes are very funny, however).

-Path of Exile - Still trying to beat all 10 acts with my wife. Just like all the other ARPGs, I usually quit after beating all the acts, and this one won't be any different. But I REALLY liked the new structure this game has: instead of forcing me to replay the game twice, it includes 10 acts and a big and surprisingly interesting storyline.

-Elder Scrolls Online - Not playing this as much, but I'm still in love with the freedom this game gives us to go anywhere at any time. Exploring the world and doing the PVP stuff in Cyrodiil is still VERY fun after 200 hours.
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#30
Trails in the Sky: Trails of Cold Steel
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived