This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's everyone been playing lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

User Info: dummy420

dummy420
1 month ago#31
Just got a Oculus Rift so I've been playing mostly robo recall and other vr games. Before that was mutant football league.
Trying is the first step towards failure, so just dont give it a shot and you cant dissapoint.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
1 month ago#32
Evil Within 2, it's quite good.

Installing WWE 2K18 but not expecting great things.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
1 month ago#33
I'm getting used to Cities: Skylines.
BORED TO DEATH. I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored. I am bored.
http://i.imgur.com/sprnlxX.gif

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#34
League of legends
Codename Steam
The binding of Isaac
I’m mostly holding off starting anything new because of Mario
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
1 month ago#35
Grim Dawn on PC.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA
Grandia on PS1
Resonance of Fate on PS3
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: VaultDweller21

VaultDweller21
1 month ago#36
Currently trying to finish A Hat in Time and Divinity Original Sin 2, also replaying Fallout 2, Dark Souls, Ultima 7, and Persona 4 while playing Age of Empires 2HD, Stellaris and Quake 3 in between.
Gonna try Neverwinter Nights 2, Gothic, and Valkyria Chronicles soon and also buying Wolfenstein 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Mario Odyssey when they come out.
"War, war never changes; until Bethesda came"
Well, I mostly play console (Xbox One), but if I can get Secret World Legends to run without crashing every ten minutes, I might get into it since I played The Secret World. (I've seen solutions offered which range from "update your graphics driver" to "use a different weapon combo", the latter of which I refuse to do.)

So mostly I've been playing The Turing Test, only on Chapter 2 ATM but I like it. And of course, episode 2 of Life Is Strange: Before The Storm, I'll knock that out in the next few days. Also doing a third playthrough of Mass Effect: Andromeda. I was on the fence about Destiny 2 since it's also on PC, but Destiny sucked up so much of my gaming time that I literally barely was able to play anything else; it was a very addicting game, but at some point you have to admit you're just running in circles trolling for loot. Some incredibly fun parts to it, but the hassle/reward ratio got too low for my taste. And with little things I've seen them do to Destiny 2 (consumable shaders, all weapons having one skill roll) I'm just not interested right now.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

User Info: burn420247

burn420247
1 month ago#38
Elite Dangerous

Dark Souls 3

Skate 3
Romans1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#39
superstud69x posted...
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on GBA

Oooh some folks are gonna hate you! I won't; I liked Tactics Advance more than Tactics. Other posters'll probably hate your guts though, or maybe it's just me because of my preference and they'll leave you alone since you're just playing it. /shrugs
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: enderall

enderall
1 month ago#40
Skyrim SE and sometimes Tekken 7.
i3 6100, GIGABYTE Radeon Rx 480 8GB WINDFORCE, Corsair Vengeance 8 GB RAM Red LED, EVGA 600w White PSU, Toshiba 500 GB HD, Riotoro CR 480, GIGABYTE Intel H110
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived