This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's everyone been playing lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
1 month ago#51
Left 4 Dead 2. Some really good workshop mods.
DMC4:SE always run out of time against Credo in Bloody Palace.
Perthboy
Mine is I-------------------this----------------------I big.

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
1 month ago#52
Been playing the refresh Newegg to try and find an 8700k game. It's like a scavenger hunt and reaction test simulator all in one.
youtube.com/riot55 ~~ twitch.tv/riot12345
Competitive Global Elite CS:GO, Hearthstone, Street Fighter gameplay, tutorials and more!

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#53
Marikhen posted...
Oooh some folks are gonna hate you!

Tactics Advance was a fine game. People should play it

I won't; I liked Tactics Advance more than Tactics

I hate you now
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
1 month ago#54
Been in a fps mood, finally finished Far cry 3, got the remaining achievements in Bioshock infinite and the dlcs, played some Overwatch.
Will go for Doom 3 BFG next probably.
Corsair RM750i | Asrock Z270 Killer SLI | i7 7700k 4.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 1080ti Amp edition 11264MB | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2x8 GB DDR4 3000 Mhz | Acer Predator XB241H

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#55
Stardew Valley on Switch.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: WalkingPlague

WalkingPlague
1 month ago#56
Escape from Tarkov
Warframe
Skyrim
PUBG
Ryzen 1600X @ 3.8Ghz | MSI B350 'Bazooka' | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200mhz | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
1 month ago#57
Shadow of war, South park fbw and evil within 2

TimeCapsule posted...
To those playing Evil Within 2 are you struggling to hit 60fps with the game? I know there's a gpu usage issue with the game.

Ya I'm mainly between 50 to 65 on ultra don't wanna lower setting cuz there is not much gain in fps.

User Info: Erhnam Djinn

Erhnam Djinn
1 month ago#58
Ys VIII
Forza 7
F1 2017
You could never understand the humiliation I have gone through. . . The burden of having to be the best. . . of having to be worthy.

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
1 month ago#59
path of exile. next will probably be grim dawn, want to see how good the expansion is.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#60
sockesocke posted...
next will probably be grim dawn, want to see how good the expansion is.

I can't speak for the expansion content itself, but the Necromancer class is pretty fun to play with my limited play time.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived