This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

User Info: xxBurnedManxx

xxBurnedManxx
1 month ago#31
yohabroha posted...
xxBurnedManxx posted...
yohabroha posted...
xxBurnedManxx posted...
Ultimate_Noob posted...
If the idea alone of having a game that other people are unable to play makes you happy, then you're kind of petty.

exclusive is where consoles shine and without it they are nothing. im not trying to pull this console war or pc master race BS all im saying is that is just refreshing

again, there's no reason as a grown adult male that that should be "refreshing" for you.

is it wrong to point out that for the first time ever a pc game is wanted so bad by anther console i just find it 'again' refreshing i mean no offense but u dont see sony or MS players asking for total war or dota 2 or he!l even WoW

its objectively wrong, yes.

i guess we can agree to disagree on that

anther tiny thing why do keep using the word 'adult male' it just seems strange and out of place....
burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me -
https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5773b2b5edc1b

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#32
if you're not an adult male, i suppose it might be.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#33
xxBurnedManxx posted...
why do keep using the word 'adult male'

Probably to hint at the fact that the notion of being pleased about having an exclusive is more of a juvenile trait...like all the kids that come to the PC boards to go "how about that Red Dead Redemption eh?" or whatever game it is they're flaunting this week.

It's a subtle reminder that if you're an adult, you should be better than that. I mean, in the old days people used to aspire to behave as an adult was supposed to behave. Nowadays people will act like whatever they feel like and probably get put on the news for it (e.g. kardassians or whatever).

If it bothers you that he refers to you as an adult, then maybe you haven't attained that status yet? Or is it midlife crisis and you're worried about being old? Either way, maybe it's time to grow up. You're not a Toys R Us kid anymore Bob.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: xxBurnedManxx

xxBurnedManxx
1 month ago#34
yohabroha posted...
if you're not an adult male, i suppose it might be.

trolling nice....
burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me -
https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5773b2b5edc1b

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#35
xxBurnedManxx posted...
im not trying to pull this console war or pc master race BS all im saying is that is just refreshing that it happen the other way a round this time

lol. Pretty much the equivalent of saying "not trying to be racist but it's nice living in a neighborhood without any _______s around".
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#36
Not really, but I know it’s easier to just call things that challenge your viewpoint “trolling”
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#37
Not much for advertising YouTubers but Jim Sterling's commentacracy videos sum up the TC perfectly.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: Somato

Somato
1 month ago#38
xxBurnedManxx posted...
im always wishing 'and not posting' that last of us or demon souls or bloodborn would come to pc and seeing ps4 doing the same thing toward pubg its kinda refreshing

they will be on PC, it seems every week i have to remind people Playstation Now exists, and PS4 games will be on it eventually.

Those PS4 exclusives will be on PC, just a matter of when.
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf / DarKnight_sf

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#39
What a child.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#40
Do you really have so little going on in your life that you lord exclusive games over gamers on other platforms (same goes for anybody who games on ANY platform who does this)? Let's grow up people.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived