This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want
(message deleted)

User Info: kortez1

kortez1
4 weeks ago#52
@yohabroha Hi! I'm sorry...objectively I'm saying hi. Dummy.

@xxBurnedManxx Don't ever say "I mean no offense" to this dude. He trolled you from the start. You owe him nothing of substance. Rather, he deserves nothing of substance from you. Edit: His sad pathetic life is to s***e on people anonymously. Him and the rest of em. I'll wait for more to surface too. I'm usually a quiet person. I don't feel like being quiet much anymore. The funny thing is though, I probably will be. I'm not obsessed with this site like broboy and doodoo667.
i7-4790k // Asus Z97-AR // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Gigabyte G1 970 // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // EVGA 750w G2 // Fractal Design R4
(message deleted)

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#54
xxBurnedManxx posted...
im always wishing 'and not posting' that last of us or demon souls or bloodborn would come to pc and seeing ps4 doing the same thing toward pubg its kinda refreshing

Sony recently released PlayStation Now—its subscription-based game streaming service—on the PC. If you ever get the itch to play PS console exclusives legally on PC, you can always sign for that service. With emulators available for many PS games, you can also play many exclusives without paying a fee.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
4 weeks ago#55
PUBG is not only the PC exclusive that gamers should focus on. In fact, you could say there more PC exclusives that you can't play on either console(PS and Xbox) platforms than vice versa.

The entire strategy genre, for one. With the exception of Halo Wars and a handful of less-successful others, both turn-based and real-time strategy games are mostly found on the PC—and there are a ton.

Plus there are plenty of quality indies that were developed for PC that never made in into console.

On the other hand, with PS Now available on PC, PC players can still access PS exclusives legally by signing for this service.

Plus PC gamers always have the option of using emulators for PS, Nintendo and other consoles.

The only games not accessible for PC gamers today are many of the Xbox exclusives from the previous generation and a few from the newer gen(Halo 5 campaign, Halo Master Chief Collection and Rare Replay). Most of the newer gen exclusives, can now be bought by PC players on the Windows store via the Play Anywhere option. That is why I never bought the current generation Xbox One and PS4. I consider my gaming PC and Xbox 360 sufficient for my gaming needs.

With the Xbox 360 that I own, I was able to play many Xbox(both OG Xbox and 360) or PS console exclusives from the previous gen, that were never available or have been delisted on PC gaming sites like steam, GOG, etc. (due to expired licenses and other reasons) on PC including the Halo series, Gears of War series, Fable 2 and 3, Devil May Cry 1-3 HD remasters, Red Dead Redemption, Alice Madness Returns, MGD solid HD collection( including PS2's Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and the PSP's Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker plus English versions of Metal Gears 1 and 2 from the Japanese home computer MSX 2 in Metal Gear Solid 3's main menu), Chronicles of Riddick, Lost Odyssey, Bourne Conspiracy, Dante's Inferno, James Bond games, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Ghostbusters the Video Game(2009), etc.

I can also play more than 400 OG Xbox titles(including many Xbox exclusives) via backward compatibility on my Xbox 360.

Most of my other 1500+ games, many of which are of the AAA variety I got on PC.

User Info: xxBurnedManxx

xxBurnedManxx
4 weeks ago#56
arleas posted...
xxBurnedManxx posted...
i was talking about the word male.....not adult

Well if you're curious why people think you're male, it's possibly because of the letters "Man" in your username. Unless you're talking about a cat and it's a BurnedManx in which case that's animal abuse and I'm reporting you to the proper authorities.

lol i meant the word male not man i always ask myself why do people use the word female and male to refer to a gender instead of man and woman or boys and girls it makes them sound like outsiders or alien

edited:again i mean offense to @yohabroha
burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me -
https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5773b2b5edc1b

xxBurnedManxx
4 weeks ago#57
kortez1 posted...
@yohabroha Hi! I'm sorry...objectively I'm saying hi. Dummy.

@xxBurnedManxx Don't ever say "I mean no offense" to this dude. He trolled you from the start. You owe him nothing of substance. Rather, he deserves nothing of substance from you. Edit: His sad pathetic life is to s***e on people anonymously. Him and the rest of em. I'll wait for more to surface too. I'm usually a quiet person. I don't feel like being quiet much anymore. The funny thing is though, I probably will be. I'm not obsessed with this site like broboy and doodoo667.

no going to lie but that did make feel better and honestly i cant imagine saying anything rude to anyone online i can only ignore them

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
4 weeks ago#58
xxBurnedManxx posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
yohabroha posted...
are you a grown adult male?

Probably not.

sigh..

may i ask why would you think that of me?

why do you make pointless highschool pre-teen topics about what strangers want?
dos this mystery keeps you awake at night?
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

xxBurnedManxx
4 weeks ago#59
gtomanga posted...
xxBurnedManxx posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
yohabroha posted...
are you a grown adult male?

Probably not.

sigh..

may i ask why would you think that of me?

why do you make pointless highschool pre-teen topics about what strangers want?
dos this mystery help you sleep at night?

fixed it
why do you twist my words and make them sound like im barging or s***ing on other community while im not doing that but im just pointing out for the first time ps4 players want a game on a pc oppose to a year ago when injustice 2 didnt come out pc and the pc community were understandably not very happy about that

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#60
how upset are you people going to get over this lmao
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived