This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
1 month ago#61
I admit it it does feel good to be a PC gamer. But we shouldn't gloat or brag about our exclusives. Instead we should try to get the Sony and Nintendo gamers of the world to abandon their consoles and join us on PC. The more the merrier I say.

User Info: kortez1

kortez1
1 month ago#62
yohabroha posted...
how upset are you people going to get over this lmao

Just revel in your glorious sticky at the top of the page bro. Maybe this is insight into why you feel so inclined to s***e on people. Listen to some Kendrick Lamar. I suggest you start with Humble. Maybe then you won't feel like constantly bullying people who are innocuous and just trying to have adult conversations. You chastise people about being "childish" or "not grown up" but as I see it you are the most childish person on this forum.

I'm only picking on you because I know your name and you made the excellent idea to try and vomit on me. There are others that are probably more heinous than you but I don't peruse this site with much frequency...so you'll do.
i7-4790k // Asus Z97-AR // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Gigabyte G1 970 // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // EVGA 750w G2 // Fractal Design R4

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#63
sure pal whatever helps you sleep at night
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

kortez1
1 month ago#64
yohabroha posted...
sure pal whatever helps you sleep at night

I sleep well every night and it's because people like you are the farthest thing from my mind. When I leave this forum, the forum leaves my mind. I've got better things to do than to post 30 times a day here.
i7-4790k // Asus Z97-AR // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Gigabyte G1 970 // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // EVGA 750w G2 // Fractal Design R4

yohabroha
1 month ago#65
well you're at about 6 just responding to me, plus the 2 PMs with another to follow i'm sure, so we'll get you there.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

kortez1
1 month ago#66
Haha good point. I'm am WAY past my normal quota.

Edit: But I'll only PM again if you keep using your lame "cringe" comebacks in your PMs.

yohabroha
1 month ago#67
good to know, don't know why you'd admit to a trigger, i'll just make sure to include it in them from now on.

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#68
xxBurnedManxx posted...
i meant the word male not man i always ask myself why do people use the word female and male to refer to a gender

Because you can be male and not yet a man. Ditto for female, but you rarely hear people say "She sure is a real woman!"...at least not nowadays. I would default to saying male or female if I was unsure if the person was old enough to be considered a man or woman or boy or girl.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i gota say it feels great having a pc exclusive that the ps4 community want

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived