This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wccftech's build my pc.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. wccftech's build my pc.

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 weeks ago#1
http://wccftech.com/build-my-pc/

It's pretty cool for the peons that don't know how to select components.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://hwbot.org/user/secretdragoon/
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#2
Expected to laugh immediately, but their $1500 build only needed 1 or 2 tweaks that I saw. Then you get to their $1000 build, and I start to wonder if we're going to see an influx of people on this board having issues with their wccftech builds.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
4 weeks ago#3
Holy hell the 1000 dollar build is so unbalanced.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#4
Pelaaja82 posted...

ikr, i3 with vega 56 or something stupid like that.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
(message deleted)

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#6
PCpartpicker was pretty good with asking questions on this board and some research. Overkill for 1080p 60fps gaming, but I figure my build will last that much longer then.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
4 weeks ago#7
zhenghan posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...

ikr, i3 with vega 56 or something stupid like that.

Saw the same thing and was like wut? lol.

In the same breath, i cant believe the f***in 1060 is over $300.

Nvidia needs to cut the bulls*** with this price gouging. Just because the 10 series cards perform significantly better than the 9 series, doesnt mean you jack the prices up higher for the same variants.

From the 500 series up to the 900 series, the x70 cards were all relatively in the same ballpark, and the increase in power was about the same each time.

AMD has been sticking to basically the same pricing model as they have since 2013 i think. Just because one of the series they release performs, say, 15% better than the normal jump in power, they dont turn around and increase the price to follow suit.
ASUS B-150 Gaming MoBo| Intel CORE i5 6500k @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR4 | 2TB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5-X

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#8
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
In the same breath, i cant believe the f***in 1060 is over $300.

Nvidia needs to cut the bulls*** with this price gouging. Just because the 10 series cards perform significantly better than the 9 series, doesnt mean you jack the prices up higher for the same variants.

uhh the 1060 is <$300 for the 6gb variant at a lot of vendors. prices are high for GPUs still because of cryptomining, although lately they've been settling back down
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#9
Recommending an i3... Yikes
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 weeks ago#10
Judgmenl posted...
It's pretty cool for the peons that don't know how to select components.

So, what, people like you? I mean, there must be a reason I have you tagged as 'mid range b****'. Didn't you say some s*** like the 1080 was midrange while you're using a 570 or some s***?
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. wccftech's build my pc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived