This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

30+ hours a video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 30+ hours a video

User Info: HusseyBear

HusseyBear
1 month ago#1
Hey, just thought I let people on the forum know of my content. I spend a lot of time on each video and they are currently not even monetised so I don't gain anything from this. I Just want to share my passion of editing and the more people that see it and enjoy it the more I do it.

Be sure to let me know what you think as all I get is compliments which is great but it doesn't help make the content better. It would be better to use the comments on YouTube as I get notifications there if you want to ask me something.

My latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkkqu03kqvQ&t=12s

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
1 month ago#2
I only watched a little bit (PUBG isn't really my type of game), but I will say that from what I saw, the editing was pretty good. Keep up the good work! :)
The base of a lighthouse is ever dark.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#3
UGGGGHHH that game....while I am not a fan, I just outright hate that game....good editing though.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#4
was about to ask why someone would care enough to "hate" a video game, then saw who posted that
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 30+ hours a video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived