This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GPD Win 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GPD Win 2

User Info: TheWorstPoster

TheWorstPoster
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F32vDhsO5dE

Looks like a good improvement over the first one

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
1 month ago#2
The textured WASD keys are laughably optimistic. Who has fingers that f***ing small?
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#3
Not to mention that it's useless verging on irritating for those who can't reasonably use WASD.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

TheWorstPoster
1 month ago#4
The GPD Win 1 has the D-Pad function as the WASD keys while in Mouse and Keyboard mode. There is no reason why this shouldn't as well.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#5
wildog2006 posted...
The textured WASD keys are laughably optimistic. Who has fingers that f***ing small?

Trump.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

TheWorstPoster
1 month ago#6

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
1 month ago#7
I just picked up the GPD Win just caused I'm flying out for a few days, but want to keep playing Danganronpa v3. The GPD Win is pretty cool, but will probably return it and wait for the GPD Win 2.
A lot of people take the word 'impossible' as a negative thing. They're just reading it the wrong way. The word actually says 'I'm possible.' - Bo Dallas

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#8
Apparently it's going to use an intel core m3-7y30. I'm not familiar with that chip, how does it compare to more mainstream CPUs? Can it play modern titles at 720p?
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#9
I looked up a comparison, and the new M3-7Y30 is vastley more powerful than the Z8700 the first GPD Win used.
http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Atom-x7-Z8700-vs-Intel-Core-m3-7Y30/m27122vsm196956

The 146% improvement in single-threaded performance means this is gonna be an awesome little emulator machine. Portable Dolphin and PCSX2 maybe?
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: Dorami

Dorami
1 month ago#10
I doubt that thing has the cooling or battery life needed to sustain maximum performance on the CPU.
"Systematically killing randomly generated lolis actually sounds okay, now that I think about it." - DesertWolfXII
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GPD Win 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived