This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The ads have evolved

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The ads have evolved

User Info: celebar

celebar
1 month ago#31
mafiafun posted...
I am starting to see the video ads on youtube in most of the videos I watch. I can see a handful of ads on gamefaqs and just saw that the evil within us 2 ad in the background. Soon, we will lose and we will all be watching ads all the time, everywhere.

I'm currently viewing this all on chrome with UBO & tampermonkey.

South Park was right!

What's funny is that you don't realize some of the accounts here are already elaborate advertisements themselves.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: mafiafun

mafiafun
1 month ago#32
celebar posted...
mafiafun posted...
I am starting to see the video ads on youtube in most of the videos I watch. I can see a handful of ads on gamefaqs and just saw that the evil within us 2 ad in the background. Soon, we will lose and we will all be watching ads all the time, everywhere.

I'm currently viewing this all on chrome with UBO & tampermonkey.

South Park was right!

What's funny is that you don't realize some of the accounts here are already elaborate advertisements themselves.

Do the accounts realize that they are advertisements?
"Space: the final frontier... To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The ads have evolved

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived