This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is your phone your primary PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is your phone your primary PC?

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
1 month ago#61
Not going to the doctor until you're half dying is how you go from "treatable" to "too late." Don't be so stubborn about saving a bit of money that you risk making things much worse.

My father's the same way. He waited so long to get his bad hip replaced that he f***ed up his knee compensating for it; he's going to have to get the knee replaced too, now, and has issues with stomach bleeding from overdoing OTC painkillers to block the hip pain.
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....

User Info: MakoReizei

MakoReizei
1 month ago#62
Phones are not PCs. Obvious bait topic.
http://i.imgur.com/mgCjlbV.jpg

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
1 month ago#63
-5xad0w- posted...
My phone isn't even my primary means of communication.
Idiots voting for idiots.

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
1 month ago#64
Don't have a smartphone, so no I use my PC.

Will be getting a smartphone soon. Plan on using it and the PC. A smartphone won't hold anywhere near the amount of media my PC does (referring to external drives, obviously, as my PC only has a 250GB SSD inside).
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: jorhead

jorhead
1 month ago#65
Somato posted...
I have an iPhone 4

people on welfare have better phones than me so no, my phone is not my primary PC lol

Lol same here.
XBL GT is Ruthless4u
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is your phone your primary PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived