This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does WWE 2K18 play on our fine systems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does WWE 2K18 play on our fine systems?

User Info: Sephiroth311

Sephiroth311
1 month ago#1
I’ve been reading that the console versions are plagued with glitches to the point that some modes/matches are pretty much unplayable.

How is the PC version fairing?
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#2
Broken unbalanced mess that was shipped to meet a publisher deadline like NBA 2k18.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: CJValo

CJValo
1 month ago#3
Runs well but the game has way too many loading screens, especially in career mode which just kills it for me.

User Info: Jonny2284

Jonny2284
1 month ago#4
I've played 3 matches, two of them bugged out.

Absolute shambles that deserves the Arkham Knight treatment tbh.

User Info: Sephiroth311

Sephiroth311
1 month ago#5
Good job I didn’t get that gold edition then and decided to wait for all the DLC. Hopefully things are fixed by then.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

User Info: Triple_Aitch

Triple_Aitch
1 month ago#6
I picked it up on PS4 just because the user base for user creations is higher on PS4 and honestly I'll probably want to sell it before 19 comes out.

Fun so far though, I'm enjoying it, I will say that the counter system is weirdly timed and I'm not a huge fan of all the mini games (though these have been problems for years).
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
1 month ago#7
steam forums and reviews are filled with reports of constant crashing
[?]
"He must've been a very important chimp."

User Info: Chass1990

Chass1990
1 month ago#8
not worth getting yet I'd say
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 * Xeon E3-1246 v3 * Noctua NH-U12S * MSI GTX 970 * Sound Blaster Z * HyperX Savage 32GB * 850 Evo * Supernova G2 750W * Phanteks Enthoo Pro

User Info: stav8

stav8
1 month ago#9
Had 1 crash on 11 hours of game play. Bugs only appear for me when I try to do things that aren't intended
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: stav8

stav8
1 month ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
Broken unbalanced mess that was shipped to meet a publisher deadline like NBA 2k18.

I don't get the unbalanced mess comment. If you feel it's unbalanced go into options and change the in game balance yourself
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does WWE 2K18 play on our fine systems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived