This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Evil Within 2 made me drink coffee.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Evil Within 2 made me drink coffee.

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
1 month ago#1
https://i.imgur.com/MJkEhVr.jpg

Seriously, this game is surprisingly good. I actually think it's scarier than Resident Evil 7.

I love the quirky Japanese feel of it like the coffee-drinking as pictured above (Reminds me of Deadly Premonition). It managed to do what that last Western-developed Silent Hill game on consoles couldn't do. Make an open-world horror game that is still terrifyingly scary.
CFW Trick and Kotoko Utsugi's father are my idols.

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
1 month ago#2
What's even more quirky is how Sabastian says "dissappointed" after failing at the shooting gallery. Almost reminds me of Nicholas Cage haha.
https://youtu.be/JQoIBYC7O2E

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
1 month ago#3
This game was not scary, not even a little bit and it is a full on action game for sure with some mandatory sneaking added.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: SRV_God

SRV_God
1 month ago#4
Pelaaja82 posted...
This game was not scary, not even a little bit and it is a full on action game for sure with some mandatory sneaking added.

Game is still great imo.

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
1 month ago#5
SRV_God posted...
Pelaaja82 posted...

Game is still great imo.

I didnt say it was a bad game at all, but first was still a bit better one for me.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
1 month ago#6
I might try it out at some point. Just finished the Evil Within 1, which was ok. Bit too much on the psychological horror, which doesn't do much for me. Honestly, it went to s*** after the first level.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
1 month ago#7
Lol the game is not scary .
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Evil Within 2 made me drink coffee.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived