This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will my build be able to run games like....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will my build be able to run games like....

User Info: Legolas432

Legolas432
1 month ago#1
I have a

Ryzen 5 1600
Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz 2x8GB/16GB
MSI Tomahawk b350
1060 6gb
SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

I was wondering will this system be enough to run games like South park fractured buttonhole,wolfeinstein 2, evil within 2? Not trying run the games perfectly like running it on ultra but will they be decent looking and playable?

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#2
Nope, not even close. Nowadays you need a rig like mine:
Intel Core I9
GTX 4K TI
64GB of Ram
1500W Power Supply
Only for 5000$ Cheap as dirt. Runs Minecraft above Ultra at 8K and still getting above 60FPS

Edit: Now seriously, unless you don't know how PC works i can't see how your rig won't be able to run such a light Game like south park. But in short yes it will run them all
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#3
In all seriousness, your current build will run pretty much any game on 1080p High-Ultra at 60+ fps. It could even handle some lighter games at 1440p or even 4k if you turn down the detail settings.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: thatauthor

thatauthor
1 month ago#4
you definitely should be to max South Park as it only needs a 670 for recommended. not sure about Wolfenstein because the system requirements aren't on steam yet. though if The Evil Within is anything to go by, you should be able to play it. you should be able to play The Evil Within on medium.high as the recommended specs suggest using the 1060 6 GB.

edit: this is assuming your rig is a desktop.

ChrisLeo posted...
Intel Core I9
GTX 4K TI
64GB of Ram
1500W Power Supply
Only for 5000$ Cheap as dirt. Runs Minecraft above Ultra at 8K and still getting above 60FPS

joke post. the GTX 4k doesn't exist.
I have to browse like a peasant ~ pizzaman95

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
1 month ago#5
thatauthor posted...
you definitely should be to max South Park as it only needs a 670 for recommended. not sure about Wolfenstein because the system requirements aren't on steam yet. though if The Evil Within is anything to go by, you should be able to play it. you should be able to play The Evil Within on medium.high as the recommended specs suggest using the 1060 6 GB.

edit: this is assuming your rig is a desktop.

ChrisLeo posted...
Intel Core I9
GTX 4K TI
64GB of Ram
1500W Power Supply

joke post. the GTX 4k doesn't exist.

I know. But maybe in the future there will be the GTX 4000 Series
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

Legolas432
1 month ago#6
Thank you for the responses, appreciate it.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#7
Legolas432 posted...
I have a

Ryzen 5 1600
MSI Tomahawk b350
1060 6gb

I was wondering will this system be enough to run games like South park fractured buttonhole,wolfeinstein 2, evil within 2? Not trying run the games perfectly like running it on ultra but will they be decent looking and playable?

You can max out evil within 2, a mix of high and Ultra on wolfeinstein and Ultra on crap park.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Legolas432
1 month ago#8
mucloud posted...
Legolas432 posted...
I have a

Ryzen 5 1600
MSI Tomahawk b350
1060 6gb

You can max out evil within 2, a mix of high and Ultra on wolfeinstein and Ultra on crap park.

lol thanks

Legolas432
1 month ago#9
mucloud posted...
Legolas432 posted...
I have a

Ryzen 5 1600
MSI Tomahawk b350
1060 6gb

I noticed how you said "crap park" is the game not that good or.....?

User Info: blindstealer

blindstealer
1 month ago#10
Legolas432 posted...
mucloud posted...
Legolas432 posted...
I have a

Ryzen 5 1600
MSI Tomahawk b350
1060 6gb

I noticed how you said "crap park" is the game not that good or.....?

It's awesome
I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'm just THE guy.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will my build be able to run games like....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived