This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can my PC play Cuphead?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can my PC play Cuphead?

User Info: shooterfan22

shooterfan22
1 month ago#1
These are the specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz

RAM: 8 GB (7.90 usable)

64-bit operating system

I don't know what graphics card it has, but I bought this thing in 2014 and it was just some stock Lenovo PC from Office Depot. Not sure how to figure out what graphics card it has either.

As you might guess, I'm a PC noob.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
1 month ago#2
Right click on desktop and open your gpu centre up. It’ll tell u there. Itll be nvidia or amd
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
1 month ago#3
Cuphead's a light enough game to run fine on integrated graphics. Your CPU's a bit on the old side, though so It's integrated GPU probably is pretty weak. You can get a GTX 1050 for $100 if your PC's current GPU isn't powerful enough.

You can tell if you have a graphics card by looking at the back of the case. If your only video out ports are on the motherboard with the rest of the ports then you're using your CPU's integrated graphics. If you have video ports where the PCI slots are, then you have a dedicated graphics card installed. Make sure you plug your monitor into the graphics card instead of the motherboard, otherwise you'll still be using the integrated GPU instead of the more powerful graphics card.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: knightauthor

knightauthor
1 month ago#4
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Itll be nvidia or amd

I dunno about Office Depot computers but if it only has an integrated card, it might be an Intel one.

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#5
Game runs fine on i5 4300U (dual core with HT), 4GB dual channel, HD4400.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

User Info: shooterfan22

shooterfan22
1 month ago#6
knightauthor posted...
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Itll be nvidia or amd

I dunno about Office Depot computers but if it only has an integrated card, it might be an Intel one.

Yeah, it's Intel.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can my PC play Cuphead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived