This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you getting FFXV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you getting FFXV?

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#41
I like the variety in the series. It's interesting to see Zidane get hate. Some people not caring Tidus develops over the course of FFX and is supposed to be an annoying brat at the start I can at least understand, even if I love the character for being imperfect.

In a sea of more serious main characters, Zidane and Tidus were great for me.

Part of the reason FFIX's combat seems "slow" is the absolutely obnoxiously long battle intro in the original game. You can turn that junk off in the PC release.

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
1 month ago#42
ew no thanks
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: squall567

squall567
1 month ago#43
I'm a dumb FF fan so yes, day one full price.
4690K@4.4Ghz\H110i GT\Z97-A\Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB@2133Mhz\GTX 1080\Seasonic X750\760T\MG279Q

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#44
Last FF game I played was X on the PCSX2 emulator. Never finished it because I had to take a month or so hiatus due to exams and then I tried to boot it up again and I forgot all of the story or what the f*** I needed to do next. So I closed it and deleted everything.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 month ago#45
bought it at deep discount on amazon when it was new. sold it. will pick it back up with dlc on pc. maybe. prolly. i dunno.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
1 month ago#46
When it's $5, probably. Even then I'll probably regret it a bit since I'm sick of this offline MMO schlock.

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
1 month ago#47
Not at full price, but yeah.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
1 month ago#48
I might if I can find it cheap on g2a. I got it on PS4. I never played it because of how incomplete the story is.

It seems S-E thinks it's a good idea to sell the story instead of completing it before release. I mean if the story is all about the bros and messed up stuff happens to them in the dlc stories, but you don't know what happen because you have to pay whatever the season pass is... That is f***ed up imo.

S-E should talk to CDProjektRed to learn how to do single player dlc and how to make a complete main story before releasing the game.

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 month ago#49
I definitely plan to as soon as I'm able,I've been a huge fan of the newer FF games being ported to PC and want to show my support. With any luck we can start getting future titles at launch if they think there is enough of a market.
Zapp Brannigan: What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Switch Day One Purchased!!!

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
1 month ago#50
Born Lucky posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The only FFs in existence, are I - IX, and XII.

There are no others.

Bravely Default?
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you getting FFXV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived