This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you getting FFXV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you getting FFXV?

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#51
Nintendoomed89 posted...
I definitely plan to as soon as I'm able,I've been a huge fan of the newer FF games being ported to PC and want to show my support. With any luck we can start getting future titles at launch if they think there is enough of a market.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#52
lol I played this on the PlayStation it was good for it's time but this is just squeezing money out of people for a.............ok...........FF game it was not that even good.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: -GIN_n_JUICE-

-GIN_n_JUICE-
1 month ago#53
Yeah
PSN: Live_Laugh_Lag_

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#54
I'll probably pick it up in a few years on deep discount. I'm mildly interested but not so interested that I'd be willing to pay full price and push it to the front of my backlog
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
1 month ago#55
I'd rather have the ffxii remake.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#56
PhilOnDez posted...
I'll probably pick it up in a few years on deep discount. I'm mildly interested but not so interested that I'd be willing to pay full price and push it to the front of my backlog
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Pauken

Pauken
1 month ago#57
FFXV will require Windows 10, so no.

Not unless someone miraculously figures out how to emulate UWP on non-Windows 10 OS's and make FFXV run on Windows 7, or possibly even Linux.

Even then, the game's apparently pretty crappy, so I'll likely pass.

M$ must've bribed Squenix with a crapton of cash for them to throw Windows 7 and 8 users under the bus like this. Not that it matters though, as when W7 is given the XP treatment of being entirely unsupported by literally everything, I'll be switching to Linux. Let's face it, unless AAA games suddenly drastically improve quality wise in the next few years, it'll likely be much more enjoyable to just play old, fun crap on Linix and pretend the modern video game industry doesn't exist outside of indies. Lootboxes and crap like that just further reinforce the idea that AAA needs to die a horrible death, and fast.

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
1 month ago#58
Wait, is it not coming to Steam anymore? Didn't SE say they wanted to let people mod it? How's that gonna work?

I might get XV on a discount if the modding scene gets big enough. I just want to put Aranea in my party for the whole game, is that too much to ask?

The best Final Fantasy game is Chrono Trigger
Now Playing: GG Xrd Rev 2, GRIP, Redout
Now, let's count up your sins! | Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DrPtkT

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#59
Pauken posted...
FFXV will require Windows 10, so no.

lol..smh..
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
1 month ago#60
The last FF game I enjoyed was FFX and that was 16 years or so ago.

Haven't heard very positive thing s from people I know who have played this one.

I'll probably give it a try myself when its around $15 or so.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you getting FFXV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived