This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

User Info: Metal_Gear_Link

Metal_Gear_Link
1 month ago#1
I play it often But there is no way Imo that it holds a candle to compete for GOTY against Zelda: BOTW, Soper mario odyssey, Persona 5, Horizon or Divinity original sin ....

So yeah PUGB is good but is no GOTY material for me...but I may be bias since I think multiplayer only games should not be overal GOTY contenders since there is already a multiplayer GOTy cathegory
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#2
PlayerUnknown’s Grand Battle?

GOTY awards are so incredibly stupid. If you play the game and like it, isn’t that enough?
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
1 month ago#3
I dont understand this comparison, considering Despacito is a really fantastic song.

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
1 month ago#4
DerPancake posted...
I dont understand this comparison, considering Despacito is a really fantastic song.

Not even close. Be the game or the song, neither is "fantastic". They are OK at most.
"U mad bro?".

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
1 month ago#5
What the f***?

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
1 month ago#6
Its simple. But highly addictive. I cant stop playing. Every game is different in some way
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
1 month ago#7
For the price and amount of fun you can get from it, I think it's def worth the hype you see. I mean, just look at the consistent #'s it puts up on Steam.
"Dad, you have no idea what I'm capable of..."

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#8
It's rather good but I can't play for more than 2 hrs without wanting to do something else.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
1 month ago#9
Wait what did I miss about that song? I just know of its existence, did it break records or some s***.

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
1 month ago#10
SleepComa posted...
Wait what did I miss about that song? I just know of its existence, did it break records or some s***.

Most viewed video on youtube.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived