This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
1 month ago#21
Does PUBG have hot women dancing?

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#22
Are we really comparing a video game with a radio song?
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: USF

USF
1 month ago#23
PUBG is the biggest piece of garbage I have played in a long time, same goes for Despacito and music.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: blly155

blly155
1 month ago#24
i bought it and was bored after a couple hours. i can see why it can be addictive but it got old real fast for me. i ended up getting a refund.
PS4 (Slim), PC (i7-6700K, 16GB, GTX 1070).

User Info: gnomekingclive

gnomekingclive
1 month ago#25
The concept is really good, i like BR but the game is janky garbage.

User Info: iohc

iohc
1 month ago#26
What the f***, that s*** song has 4 billion views. It wasn't that long ago when Gangnam style hitting 1 billion was a big deal. Now we have some generic spanish love song quadrupling it.

Did they buy views? Are they running a youtube view script? Bot accounts? Are their even 4 billion ISPs on this planet?

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
1 month ago#27
It is really hard to compare. I think it is a lot of fun and play it with friends quite often. So in terms of the game itself I think it deserves the credit it is receiving. However, to compare it to a game like Zelda just makes very little sense to me.
I5 3570 | GTX 970 | Samsung 840 EVO x 3 | Corsair RM750 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 400c | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Logitech G Pro |

User Info: TheGodofWine

TheGodofWine
1 month ago#28
iohc posted...
Are their even 4 billion ISPs on this planet?

Thats a good question...I don't know..I do know there is an 8 year old girl in my house (my daughter) who plays it on loop in the background while she plays Roblox - she very well accounts for half those views...help me! :)

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#29
s*** i love despacito. i also love PuBG

GG
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: GM_

GM_
1 month ago#30
It's popular because it fits into the eSports/Streamer scene that has been booming the past few years. Before this game people were playing H1Z1 and DayZ on Twitch and now it's nothing but PUGB which is essentially the same game as those but just got more popular.
PC mustarded rice
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived