This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
1 month ago#31
It is a fun game, but I wouldn't recommend buying any more, because of the problem with Chinese players. They have flooded all of the servers, and they cheat constantly. You can't play the game before noon, because almost everyone on the servers are Chinese, and even later in the evening, it is rare to get a game where you are killed by someone hacking.

User Info: Metal_Gear_Link

Metal_Gear_Link
1 month ago#32
sarevokmb posted...
It is a fun game, but I wouldn't recommend buying any more, because of the problem with Chinese players. They have flooded all of the servers, and they cheat constantly. You can't play the game before noon, because almost everyone on the servers are Chinese, and even later in the evening, it is rare to get a game where you are killed by someone hacking.

China is the second largest economy so its normal to be many
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
1 month ago#33
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
sarevokmb posted...

China is the second largest economy so its normal to be many

Sure, but it doesn't excuse them using wall hacks and aimbots. Or playing on servers across the ocean and exploiting ping. They even brag about it on the Steam discussion page. Chinese players should be banned from everything except their own containment server. The Japanese and Koreas complained about them so much that they got their own server a few days ago. The Chinese are pretty much alone on the Asian server, and they can't stand eachother so they come and ruin our server.

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
1 month ago#34
Gunplay is really good compared to most open world survival games.
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#35
blly155 posted...
i bought it and was bored after a couple hours. i can see why it can be addictive but it got old real fast for me. i ended up getting a refund.

Meanwhile on consoles, NO REFUND FOR YOU!
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#36
Never played PUBG, but I think most people are just on a Despacito hate bandwagon. It's somewhat catchy, doesn't have any unpleasant sounds or other immediate faults. It's just a song. Granted, how it became THAT popular eludes me, but if there's a song I'd call a piece of trash it would be that Ting Go Skraa meme song that popped up lately. Despacito seems just harmless and I think it suffers from the spring effect, where people just have to lash out against things that are popular.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: darkraziel_R

darkraziel_R
1 month ago#37
f*** you. Despacito is a good song.

User Info: enderall

enderall
1 month ago#38
No, not a good song. As someone from LatinAmerica, Despacito is one more of the eternal LatinLover culture examples for a man to continue as the stupid slave...burn it to hell.

PUBG seems to be targeted at the iGens that grew with Harry Potter and mostly the Hunger games. Or some competitive thing they only get. I am looking for a PUBG build for a 15 year old, what do you think of the i5 2400 and GTX 1050 Ti?
i3 6100, GIGABYTE Radeon Rx 480 8GB WINDFORCE, Corsair Vengeance 8 GB RAM Red LED, EVGA 600w White PSU, Toshiba 500 GB HD, Riotoro CR 480, GIGABYTE Intel H110

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#39
It's a soup designed to be eaten cold?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#40
enderall posted...
No, not a good song. As someone from LatinAmerica, Despacito is one more of the eternal LatinLover culture examples for a man to continue as the stupid slave...burn it to hell.

PUBG seems to be targeted at the iGens that grew with Harry Potter and mostly the Hunger games. Or some competitive thing they only get. I am looking for a PUBG build for a 15 year old, what do you think of the i5 2400 and GTX 1050 Ti?

I remember in Minecraft people made custom game modes like the Hunger Games, but then it became an official game mode in the game.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is PUGB really that good or is just the ´despacito´ of gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived