This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Fractured but whole have bigger requirments then stick of truth?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does Fractured but whole have bigger requirments then stick of truth?

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
4 weeks ago#11
I tried it on my Surface Pro 2. It started fine, had the issue where it black screens every time I pressed enter to reach main menu. I googled it and saw people getting past that by letting it sit there for a bit before I pressed enter. It works, got to menu, saw it defaulted to 1024x768 medium, left it as is and started up a new game. The intro played just fine, then once it ended it crashed.

I haven't tried it again since.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
4 weeks ago#12
Kokuei05 posted...
I tried it on my Surface Pro 2. It started fine, had the issue where it black screens every time I pressed enter to reach main menu. I googled it and saw people getting past that by letting it sit there for a bit before I pressed enter. It works, got to menu, saw it defaulted to 1024x768 medium, left it as is and started up a new game. The intro played just fine, then once it ended it crashed.

I haven't tried it again since.

Alt and enter fixed that for me
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#13
made in house by ubi instead of obsidian
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: DanPatrick

DanPatrick
4 weeks ago#14
Turbulent development
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why does Fractured but whole have bigger requirments then stick of truth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived