This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kinda wanna play Shadow of War but can I cheatengine my way to get the secret

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Kinda wanna play Shadow of War but can I cheatengine my way to get the secret

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#21
Laocedric16 posted...
ending instead of lootboxing my way?

here is the trainer just make an account the files and the account are free.

https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-trainer.14548/
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Total-Eclipse_

Total-Eclipse_
1 month ago#22
Laocedric16 posted...
ending instead of lootboxing my way?

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-cheats-enable-unlimited-health-ghost-mode/41542/

BTW, Heisenberg312 is a shill account, right? Like, in all my years of lurking, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site so consistently, and ardently, anti-consumer and pro-corporation before. I mean, if he's not getting paid, that's taking useful idiocy to a whole new level.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
1 month ago#23
Laocedric16 posted...
randomoaf posted...
What's the point? Why not beat the game and then Youtube the ending? That's what I did for Arkham Knight b/c I did not forsee myself coming back to that game for awhile.

Hmm.. I dunno youtubing endings just takes the immersion out of it.

Troll topic.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#24
Heisenberg312 posted...
Laocedric16 posted...
randomoaf posted...
What's the point? Why not beat the game and then Youtube the ending? That's what I did for Arkham Knight b/c I did not forsee myself coming back to that game for awhile.

Hmm.. I dunno youtubing endings just takes the immersion out of it.

And cheating doesn't do that??

Depending on method and degree of cheating, no, ranging from not at all to not nearly as much and even on to yes, it's very immersion-breaking. Cheating in any solo/off-line game is nothing more than modding writ "naughty" since the player is the ultimate arbiter and enforcer of what is "cheating," and the Borderlands games can actually cover the gamut.

Altering character inventory sizes in Borderlands was done with a simple .ini edit, applied to all characters, and could be considered to actually improve "immersion" in some regards. In Borderlands 2 you were required to use software like CheatEngine, the changes were not permanent and had to be redone with every character and session, and altering character/stash inventory sizes frequently resulted in issues temporarily preventing you from scrolling through your inventory. You've got no effect or positive effect on "immersion" on one end and "immersion-breaking" on the other end with just those two scenarios.

Altering drop qualities in Borderlands 2 could be viewed as sitting in something of a middle-ground as well. It requires the same sort of programs/steps as altering character inventories, but it doesn't cause any hassles and does go to fix the, at least for some players, degradation of "immersion" inherent to going from a game that makes you say, "Wow, skags are rich" to a game that makes you say, "Wow, bosses are poor."
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Kinda wanna play Shadow of War but can I cheatengine my way to get the secret

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived