This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will AC origins look better on my 1070, i5 4770k or on a xbox x?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will AC origins look better on my 1070, i5 4770k or on a xbox x?

User Info: Noyack

Noyack
1 month ago#11
No... I meant Assassins Creed Origins. the new one that comes out next week.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#12
Your 1070 GTX by a land side dude lol The Xbox sucks compared to a PC.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
1 month ago#13
Everyone besides the console fanboys will tell you PC...but I will tell you what they will not.

I first bought a 1070, and took it back a couple weeks later because I was able to get a 1080 for like 80$ more. The 1080 worked good but the more games I played in 4K, the less and less pleased I was with it. I felt that I should not have been having the issues I was having with a 1080. So within a few weeks I returned my 1080 and got a Ti version, and now every single game I try at 4K is well above playable on ultra settings, and that's without overclocks or anything.

Simple and plain, it makes no sense, but the X1X will probably run AC Origins better at 4K than your 1070.

Just like with everything, now that the new consoles are out, and Devs are no longer designing stuff for just the weak consoles, but now the premium ones too, performance in PC ports will begin to tank. Now of course I don't know this for sure, but I'm pretty confident.

So unless you're ok with playing console ports in 4K at lesser settings, get the X1X....or sell your 1070, and use that plus the money for an X1X to get a 1080Ti.
ASUS B-150 Gaming MoBo| Intel CORE i5 6500k @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR4 | 2TB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5-X

User Info: Noyack

Noyack
1 month ago#14
do many people believe what above poster claims?
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#15
X is closer to RX480 or GTX1060 than 1070.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
1 month ago#16
Noyack posted...

Game devs perform a lot of customized graphics tuning for the console versions to make sure it works properly for the console hardware. It will look nice on the XB1X and PS4P, and you won't be able to tell the difference until you have a side-by-side comparison with maxed out PC graphics options.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#17
Kbm > gamepad
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#18
CursedPanther posted...
Noyack posted...

Game devs perform a lot of customized graphics tuning for the console versions to make sure it works properly for the console hardware. It will look nice on the XB1X and PS4P, and you won't be able to tell the difference until you have a side-by-side comparison with maxed out PC graphics options.

If by "customized graphics tuning", you mean "most things on medium or low with a couple post effects turned up".
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
1 month ago#19
Noyack posted...

lol no
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#20
PhilOnDez posted...
Noyack posted...
How do you know, the game isn't out ey

Do you mean assassin's creed? I think everyone read it as arkham city origins.

I read it as Asheron's Call Origins... >_>

I was about to get hopeful for a new, potentially interesting MMO.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will AC origins look better on my 1070, i5 4770k or on a xbox x?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived