This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC vs Consoles - Which has better graphics?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC vs Consoles - Which has better graphics?

User Info: DoctorTyrant

DoctorTyrant
4 weeks ago#1
PC vs Consoles - Which has better graphics? - Results (188 votes)
PC
83.51% (157 votes)
Consoles
16.49% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
well???

DoctorTyrant
4 weeks ago#2
OMG you guys @DarkKnight_sf and @ArcadeGuy have rocked PC gamers to their cores with their most recent topics on this board!!!

do consoles really have better graphics than PC???

is this the end of PC gaming?!?!?!

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
4 weeks ago#3
PC, obviously, But, I remember back in the PS2, Gamecube days, graphics on consoles and PC seemed pretty comparable. I don't recall PC having better graphics than console back then, 15 or so years ago.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 weeks ago#4
slow day, huh?

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 weeks ago#5
the ps4 pro is gonna give you a very good gaming experience too, it's about more than graphics. i voted for PC even though a lot of it depends on your specs...for me i don't really care about resolution, the setting that makes the most difference for me is textures.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

DoctorTyrant
4 weeks ago#6
OMG you guys i'm freaking out

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
4 weeks ago#7
Also Nintendo 64.. back in 1996 I'm pretty sure Mario 64 had better graphics than any contemporary PC game.

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
4 weeks ago#8
The only consoles I own are a 1980 Grandstand and a PSOnefootballmanager posted...
PC, obviously, But, I remember back in the PS2, Gamecube days, graphics on consoles and PC seemed pretty comparable. I don't recall PC having better graphics than console back then, 15 or so years ago.

Igot my first desktop PC in 2003, and I remember being blown away by how great the Call of Duty demo. looked (and moved) compared with the PS2 and Dreamcast games I'd been playing for the three years previously. PC was way ahead then.

User Info: hamchunk

hamchunk
4 weeks ago#9
footballmanager posted...

When a new console released it was historically pretty close to a high end gaming pc of thay time and it would take a little while for reasonably priced consumer tech to catch up. I remember the PS2, Xbox and 360 all being pretty impressive graphicallywhen they released.

With the PS4/XONE though, this isn't really the case. Even my 2012 rig, 3570/660ti, was about the same as these new systems.
Do the math!

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
4 weeks ago#10
footballmanager posted...

Since the ps3 era, pc is superior in graphics.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC vs Consoles - Which has better graphics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived