This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please list me some triple AAA PC exclusives + PC gaming questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Please list me some triple AAA PC exclusives + PC gaming questions.

User Info: Lord_Smokeone

Lord_Smokeone
3 weeks ago#1
Just getting into the whole “PC gaming” thing and I’m loving it (even though I only have a “gaming” laptop(Dell Inspiron 5k w/ a Nvidia GeForce 1050).

There is now no need to buy anything but exclusives on my consoles. Everything else will be on PC.

As I’m new...I would like to know what the best AAA exclusives are. I’ve always heard that games are often limited in quality due to the fact that they plan to release said game on consoles...so let me get a list of the good games that are Master Race only. I’m aware my little laptop probably won’t be able to run them but I can keep them in mind for when I get a REAL gaming desktop.

And on that note...I plan on buying a Alienware Aurora.

Building is simply not a option for me so you can save it.

What attracts me to that machine is mainly the fact that one doesn’t need any tools to upgrade it. Could anyone happen to be able to suggest a similar,but better product?

User Info: premature tyrant

premature tyrant
3 weeks ago#2
age of decadence
age of wonders 3
american truck simulator
ashes of the singularity escalation
battlefleet gothic armada
beginners guide
chaos reborn
civilization 6
company of heroes 2 british forces
day of infamy
endless legend
endless space 2
football manager 2017
galactic civilizations 3
grey goo
grim dawn
hearts of iron 4
heroes of the storm
homeworld deserts of kharak
legend of grimrock 2
offworld trading company
out of the park baseball 18
planet coaster
rising storm 2 vietnam
satellite reign
shadowrun hong kong
sorcerer king rivals
starcraft 2 legacy of the void
steel division normandy 44
stellaris
total war attila
total war warhammer
tyranny
wargame red dragon
warhammer 40000 dawn of war 3
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pandaforest/saved/
- BEST possible gaming PC builds for the $$$ -

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 weeks ago#3
Just go to GOG. Loads of PC exclusives there, and as they're older games, they can all run on your laptop.

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
3 weeks ago#4
Lord_Smokeone posted...
As I’m new...I would like to know what the best AAA exclusives are. I’ve always heard that games are often limited in quality due to the fact that they plan to release said game on consoles...so let me get a list of the good games that are Master Race only.

That's total bullcrap. There are a ton of great console ports, what determines the quality of a console port is the publisher involved, NOT the fact that it's from a console. Also, anything besides the absolute worst of the worst ports is better than the console version. Even with bad ports they usually get fan patched and fixed in a few days.

Yes PC native games sometimes have more detailed interfaces that wouldn't be possible on a console. But overall, looking specifically for PC exclusives is dumb. Play what you want to play.

User Info: SNES_64_DC_Xbox

SNES_64_DC_Xbox
3 weeks ago#5
Lord_Smokeone posted...
I would like to know what the best AAA exclusives are. I’ve always heard that games are often limited in quality due to the fact that they plan to release said game on consoles...so let me get a list of the good games that are Master Race only.

1. "Master Race" talk is utterly asinine.
2. Aside from strategy games and isometric ARPGs, exclusive "AAA" titles pretty much don't exist on PC anymore.
3. If you're just looking for great games available on PC, see https://www.reddit.com/r/allGamers/wiki/pc_games

And on that note...I plan on buying a Alienware Aurora.
Waste your money if you want.

Building is simply not a option for me so you can save it.
"Not an option"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6qzv0pTE-M
https://medium.com/@SixFootTurkey64

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
3 weeks ago#6
Agree with Starcraft 2. Enjoyed that game.

At this moment in time:

A hat in time
Divinity original sin 2

Certain Civilisation games?
Pillars of eternity(not sure if it came to consoles yet)
Tyranny?

I'm not always sure what games are exclusive to PC or console. I just buy whenever it's cheap or if I want a physical copy.

Humble bundle deals and subscriptions are pretty good, assuming you don't own the games already. Welcome to PC gaming :)
It's not about the hardware in your hands, it's the software in your hearts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Please list me some triple AAA PC exclusives + PC gaming questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived