This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nioh: Complete Edition won't have locked graphical settings or Denuvo DRM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nioh: Complete Edition won't have locked graphical settings or Denuvo DRM

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
1 month ago#11
Pass for me. I'm not a fan of difficult games with no adjustment settings. I'd never buy any souls type of game for that reason alone.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#12
ImaPC posted...
Pass for me. I'm not a fan of difficult games with no adjustment settings. I'd never buy any souls type of game for that reason alone.

How did you play older games? Most of them were hard.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
1 month ago#13
ImaPC posted...

Soulsborne games aren't hard though. And there is a difficulty setting it's summoning players and NPC's to clear the areas and bosses for you.

It's only hard until you learn what the game expects from you then it's almost too easy. It isn't one of those series that stay hard no matter how good you get. It's mostly knowledge based.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#14
Yeah i'd say the lack of difficulty options actually makes the game too easy as well. Once you get good at the default difficulty, there's no more challenges the game throws at you, even on NG+. The challenge then comes from the player end. Experimenting with different builds, no leveling runs, etc.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#15
Good game unlike automata
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: r0xm2n

r0xm2n
1 month ago#16
A AAA title that doesn't have Denuvo? That's somewhat rare these days.
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 month ago#17
Smart of them. It's less likely to be cracked as it won't have much props for the scene for doing so and they saved a million bucks. + Customers are happier.

Win,win,win

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
1 month ago#18
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Kinda funny though that they are still avoiding the price...

it's going to be $60 plain and simple

also the game is nothing like DS,It's ninja gaiden meets diablo

higher difficulty modes are entirely gear based,not skill based(character level doesn't really mean much either)
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#19
Cool, I may as well purchase Nioh over Destiny 2 then.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
1 month ago#20
Is it November yet?

I hope they don't screw with the price in Asia though, Nier Automata's default price is like $70 in Asia.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nioh: Complete Edition won't have locked graphical settings or Denuvo DRM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived