This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reminder: AER Memories of Old comes out in 2 days (open world exploration game)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reminder: AER Memories of Old comes out in 2 days (open world exploration game)

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
4 weeks ago#1
When I was looking up interesting indie games coming up I happened upon this little gem and it was just announced last week it'll be released soon, Oct. 25th to be exact. The game is an open world adventure game where you can turn into a bird at any time and explore to your hearts content. It earned the IndieCade 2016 selection and is being published by Daedalic so I believe it's going to be a pretty good game. Sure looks more interesting than most of the upcoming AAA games. I think the price is going to be the equivalent of 14,99 € (Euros).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/331870/AER_Memories_of_Old/
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 weeks ago#2
UGHH SO many good games coming out this month. So ridiculous.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reminder: AER Memories of Old comes out in 2 days (open world exploration game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived