This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Driver issue? Or hardware? Corsair Link problem.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Driver issue? Or hardware? Corsair Link problem.

User Info: silvergokuZ

silvergokuZ
1 month ago#1
Ok so not sure if its the reason but about 10 days ago I took my graphics card out and did some cable management as my front fans had come loose from motherboard in a previous attempt, at the time I did knock out the usb connector from the cooler but reattached it.

My theory is I ran bleachbit on system and it could of corrupted something.

Wasn't for a few days that I noticed my pump and cooler fan stats weren't showing on Corsair Link nor could I change profiles, I tried removing and reinstalling noticing a driver issue.

The exact issue is

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Took side of pc off and made sure the connections were inserted right, and they were

Still nothing.

Anyway at same time I decided to upgrade to Win 10 and once that was done tried reinstalling the driver, and came up with the same issue.

Any ideas? Will do a proper reinstall of Win10 after I make a disc.
The red car and the blue car had a race. Good old blue he took the milky way.

User Info: silvergokuZ

silvergokuZ
1 month ago#2
Oh and id assume if the pump wasn't working the device would overheat, the temps haven't changed at all its just not recognising the link.
The red car and the blue car had a race. Good old blue he took the milky way.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#3
I know the drivers are unsigned for corsair link (you get the unverified warning when installing) and it does this (doesn't detect cooler fans) randomly on occasion for me as well.

sometimes just rebooting a few times fixes it, other times I had to use a program called SIV and toggle a few options to get it back up.

I'd hit up corsair forums, usually a few helpful posters about link software over there.

It hasn't detected my PSU in a long time, haven't been able to suss that out.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Driver issue? Or hardware? Corsair Link problem.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived