This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are you currently playing?

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 month ago#31
Just finished Mario Odyssey (my GOTY). I've got AC Origins waiting for the X to launch. I need to finish SoM on PC but I have some Pro games to finish. UC4, and TLoU I need to play.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
1 month ago#32
- Destiny 2
- Quake Champions
The third would be Forza 7 but that game is so buggy right now I can only play it with a fresh reinstall each time.
Ryzen 1600X @4GHz | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Corsair H90 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11GB | 28" Acer Predator 4K GSYNC 1ms

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 month ago#33
Started a Dark Souls randomised items run (including the Lordvessel) a couple days ago.
Chose Pyromancer class, as I always do (unless I'm going Bandit Knife) which started me out with the Ghost Blade and a Pyro Flame +2. Even got a second Pyro Flame early and a second Fireball spell early too.
Got the Chaos Ember in Firelink Shrine but unfortunately no red chunks anywhere. Hollows in Undead Burg were dropping green Titanite and White Chunks, sword/shield ones had 5% Dragon Scale drops and spear/shield ones had 20% Twinkling drops lol.
Uchi merchant was selling unlimited Titanite Shards for 50 souls and had cheap Dragon Scale (2 for 1000), Elizabeth Mushroom (1 for 300) and stack of Humanity for 250. As well as a Soul of a Hero (10k) for 2000 and I bought the Drake Sword for 100. Plus when I killed him, he dropped a Red Slab. But damn now red chunks :( Some others had high souls for very little too, all one-off purchases though. And got the Black Knight Sword at the start of Undead Burg. Unfortunately I don't like strength weapons but I later bought the Gold Tracer from the Pyromancer for 100,000 souls lol.

Got the Lordvessel from the corpse at the first illusory wall going into the Great Hollow, the Crest of Artorias from where the bow normally is right before draining the water in New Londo Ruins, the Soul of Manus from the stone blacksmith after Moonlight Butterfly and rather appropriately a Dragon Scale on the Drake Bridge. Don't have the key to the Depths gate to Blighttown yet though. I'm at Quelaag now but I haven't been to the lower Darkroot Garden (Hydra Area), drained New Londo Ruins (don't have Key to the Seal), Catacombs, upper Blighttown (f*** it, later) or though the Artorias gate. And I checked the cheatsheet for two things, those drop rates to list here and for the location of Power Withing cause that's my thing for every run ever and it's in the Painted world... and the Doll to get there could be anywhere >_> So that sucks.

Also started replaying Dead Space 1. In mid Chapter 3. The tiny rolly necros suck so much >_<
'Ahn~ It's so loud I can't sleep~!' Lily White said, suddenly awaking.
How great the power of yuri was that it could even neutralise poison!

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 month ago#34
Sleeping Dogs
Child of Light
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
1 month ago#35
Mario Odyssey
Codename Steam
Brawhalla
Crush Crush
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
1 month ago#36
Sword Coast Legends

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#37
MMG_ posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
You live in Japan?

MAYBE.

Btw there are ways for you to play it even if you don't live there.

A huge pain in the ass though. How is Japan?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#38
Blowing through Assassin's Creed Unity. Installed Bullet Storm for something faster paced. Hat in Time still there.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#39
Destiny 2 (PC) - It's a mixed bag for at the moment, sometimes I enjoy it and other times I feel meh about it, probably doesn't help that i'm playing alone too. Kind of regretting dropping $60 usd on it, should've saved it for Nioh or something.

Xenoblade Chronicles (Dolphin) - Haven't touched it in two days, will get around to it again soon, this is a very long game.

Rocket League (PC) - Been banned for a week, not sure what I have said that was offensive, I didn't rage or anything but meh..

PayDay 2 Ultimate Edition (PC) - I haven't touched in a few days, it's fun from time to time.

TowerClimb (PC) - I don't think I will ever beat this game, it's way too difficult but I do like roguelike platformer games and climbing to the top of the tower isn't easy.

And that's about it for the moment, may connect the Wii U to play some Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze with my niece for the Christmas holidays when she visits, still need to beat that game.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: C104K3D

C104K3D
1 month ago#40
Escape from Tarkov
League of Legends
Dark Souls 3
Rocket League

In that order of most played atm.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are you currently playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived