This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much, on average, do you spend on Humble Bundle bundles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much, on average, do you spend on Humble Bundle bundles?

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
1 month ago#1
Humble Bundle spending - Results (152 votes)
$1
42.11% (64 votes)
$2
1.32% (2 votes)
$3
3.29% (5 votes)
$4
1.32% (2 votes)
$5
19.74% (30 votes)
$10
19.08% (29 votes)
$15
7.24% (11 votes)
$20
0.66% (1 votes)
$25
1.32% (2 votes)
>$25 (comment how much in topic)
3.95% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Myself, I always spend $1, though I've only bought 3 bundles so far. Maybe if there's a really great game(s) in the higher tiers I might spend more. But I digress.

How much do YOU spend?

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#2
$1 but I haven't bought a bundle in years. Mainly because of saturation and the fact that I can't be bothered to play random games anymore. I just want to play games that appeal to me rather than a bundle of games that may or may not be fun.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
1 month ago#3
Never buy anything from humble bundle since honestly the bundles they have more times then not have games I rather not have even if their free just to not clutter my library.

Great service though, I'm just picky.

User Info: quinikk

quinikk
1 month ago#4
Haven't spent a dollar since they changed how BTA works. That was years ago.
Just let it go, alright.

User Info: MrZAP17

MrZAP17
1 month ago#5
I'm gonna go with $5. I don't grab every bundle but I do buy the $1 tier fairly often and get the BTA slightly less often. I only get the higher tiers occasionally.
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#6
Depends. I usually round up from whatever the average is so usually in the $5-6 range. I think I've gotten the third tier once which was $15 if I'm not mistaken. I don't think I've ever just gone for a $1 tier.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
1 month ago#7
If you only give $1, you actually cause more damage than pirates.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 month ago#8
I spend whatever I need to get the games I want, and not a whole lot extra. If I only want the $1 tier then I probably only pay $1, but usually I will at LEAST do the BTA tier since if the bundle just sucks I save my money and go elsewhere.

If I'm donating to donate and I don't care about the games themselves I'll probably chuck in $20-$25. If I wanted to donate more than that I'd just donate directly and not waste time with the bundles.

I think some people like the idea of being on a high score table for donating a lot of money, or they use it as advertising by putting their web URL in the name field.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 month ago#9
I usually buy them often. BTA about twice a month and $1 tier because why not. Top tier not so often, but it really just depends on the games offered.

They are still one of the few ways I can get EA games because I dont give EA money.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 month ago#10
That would be $0, because I won't buy from humblebundle.

Maybe if they get a "humble card", that I can pay cash for , I'll think about it.

The gaming world is filled with hackers and pirates. They even brag about it on this board.

That's why I only buy from Steam with a retail Steam card - no credit card involved.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much, on average, do you spend on Humble Bundle bundles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived