This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone take a chance on Nioh

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anyone take a chance on Nioh

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
4 weeks ago#21
It currently caps at 60fps with no option to disable vsync (ported over directly from consoles), so your 144hz will go unused.

Won't comment with certainty on how individual performance will be. You should be fine.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/RVpcz3Z.png

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
4 weeks ago#22
Runs fine at 1080p on my 970. Not a bad port.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: jhood

jhood
4 weeks ago#23
game is running great at 1440p on my rig.4k though.....not so much. Its a fun game though,i enjoy it.
definitely pick it up man.
6700k @4.6ghz | Corsair H105 | Gigbayte Z170 HDP3 | 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z | Evga 1000w G2 |

User Info: Duarian

Duarian
4 weeks ago#24
I've put like 30 hours into it, maybe halfway through the game?

Ryzen 5 1600x, gtx 980 ti. Everything maxed at 1080p. Solid 60 fps.

I've encountered no game breaking glitches yet, and my game has not crashed on me once.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
4 weeks ago#25
On the PS4 version, you can switch between 720/60fps and 1080/30fps. On my PC, I cannot get a 100% lock on 720/60fps. The fps will drop to about 50 in huge areas or overlooking huge areas. 1080/30 has a framepacing problem so it's unplayable for me at that res. Another gripe is that the game has no AA settings. You have to hope that ReShade or the GPU settings can force it on.

My impression is that the game deceptively takes more power to run. It shouldn't pose a problem for most PC systems out there. No AA is annoying but at 1080p shouldn't be a big deal.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
4 weeks ago#26
I picked it up, did the little prison intro section and it runs flawless so far.

now its just a matter of having time to actually play it lol.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
4 weeks ago#27
Runs great on my 4790K stock speed, 970 GTX and 32 GB RAM DDR3 at 1080p/60fps so far, have yet to have any issue with the game, mind you I'm running everything on max with motion blur off.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: stav8

stav8
4 weeks ago#28
Erm...

Do you even own it?

All pc graphics can be changed from the splash menu settings. In game is poor though for changing on the fly.

Port runs very solid and looks great, I can see why they went with a controller been a Japanese company as they quite clearly don't understand how to use kb/m for multiple button placement and shortcuts

I get 1080/60 consistently from my 1060 and have room to move higher if needed
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
4 weeks ago#29
kryptonsson posted...
I heard it was good but the port was a pass until the issue were address or the game gets discounted. I was gifted it for ps4 but I still wanted to possibly pick it up for PC because well of PC is top choice.

Thoughs?

if you like souls style gameplay, you will most likely like Nioh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaOiM_Sk560HEVNYpsA7Og
Check out my let's play channel

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
4 weeks ago#30
I've been playing too much Destiny 2, to be honest.

It is on my wishlist but I will probably wait for a sale now.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did anyone take a chance on Nioh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived