This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN: Most Overrated Game of The Year.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITS THAT TIME AGAIN: Most Overrated Game of The Year.

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
3 weeks ago#91
Hanlo_is_back posted...
In general, I hate the word "overrated". Something doesn't lose value because others liked something more than you did. Having said that, the circle jerking Breath of the Wild received was pretty excessive. It was a good game, but far from perfect

At the very least, among "professional" critics, I feel like there are some series that they probably rate higher on average than they would otherwise due to a sense of obligation/peer pressure and Zelda is probably one of them.
Can I interest you in a...side mission?
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Fishin

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 weeks ago#92
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Breath of the Wild.

definitely this
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
3 weeks ago#93
PUBG
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster

User Info: stav8

stav8
3 weeks ago#94
Shinigami2784 posted...
PUBG is by far the most over-rated game this year.

This is true but it is also a fun game to play with friends. Also I would not say it has been over rated by media but more by the players
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
3 weeks ago#95
PUBG
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
3 weeks ago#96
TrashCanNumber2 posted...
Breath of the Wild by far. So many perfect scores and game of year considerations. It doesnt even do open world or zelda better than previous open world or zelda games. Its a good game dont get me wrong but it's like a 7 at best.

I'd give it an 8. I think it's way better than Mario.

User Info: metroidhunterx

metroidhunterx
3 weeks ago#97
Hi C posted...
PUBG thread.

And lol at all the people who are bad at Cuphead.

The only thing special about Cuphead is the animations. Take that away and you have a generic run and gun just like all the rest. Actually, scratch that. It's not even up to par with any decent run and gun games, so congrats on having s*** taste I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITS THAT TIME AGAIN: Most Overrated Game of The Year.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived