This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
4 weeks ago#21
Hypertext_Eye posted...
Don't care. Why should I?

this.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#22
Terantatek posted...
Powerful. My pc wipes the floor with xbx.

My PC is more powerful than the Xbox One X as well but why does it have to "wipe the floor" with anything? Sounds like you're just insecure.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#23
TrashPandaJedi posted...
Unless you can build me 4K PC for 500 bucks its clear who the winner is.

this more or less, without the "winner" part, which is dumb. But You can't build a PC for $500 that can do what the Xbox One X can do, which is impressive. My video card alone was $700
See The Game Collection

User Info: Somato

Somato
4 weeks ago#24
TrashPandaJedi posted...

unless you can build me an xbox1x that can run photoshop, it's clear who the winner is...
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf / DarKnight_sf

User Info: thegreatsquare

thegreatsquare
4 weeks ago#25
It makes me feel like my 3yo gaming laptop has another 4-5 years of viability.
Explain why MSI needs our laptops on top of the wholesale cost they're already get from us in their GT72(s)/GT80(s) trade in program? MSI isn't to be trusted!

sonicteam2k1
4 weeks ago#26
Somato posted...
TrashPandaJedi posted...

unless you can build me an xbox1x that can run photoshop, it's clear who the winner is...

why in the f*** do I need photoshop? I mean my PC was $1995 not including the keyboard, mouse, headphones, speakers, keypad...etc and I don't even use photoshop

as far as what that little $500 box can do...for the price it's impressive. It seems like PC gamers are insecure over this. For what reason??? I have no idea. PC gaming is an expensive hobby if you want the power, that is just the way it is. Prices will eventually come down and you'll be able to build a $500 PC that can do what the X does in terms of performance but right now you just can't.
See The Game Collection

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
4 weeks ago#27
It doesn't make me feel anything. I'm indifferent. Actually I'd like to switch back over to consoles. I played more games and it was cheaper for me. I liked the ecosystem. On PC, I either pay 50-60 bucks or not play it for years. On console, I can access the game from 2-15 brand new.

User Info: DreDayy

DreDayy
4 weeks ago#28
pretty good, games look better than on my pc.
|i5 8400|z370m gaming pro|16gb 3000|GTX 1080 TI|960evo 500gb|m500 960gb|350D|G2 550|X34 Predator|

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
4 weeks ago#29
DreDayy posted...
pretty good, games look better than on my pc.

Right, i dont see them looking much better compared to specs you have in your sig, but sure as hell they dont perform better and that is the main issue about consoles.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
4 weeks ago#30
Indifferent. Didn't even know it was coming out this year until I saw a commercial after it released.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived