This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
4 weeks ago#31
Superior to Xbox players.

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
4 weeks ago#32
Somato posted...
Genuine question

How many Xbox 1 X games can be played with genuine 4k graphics, not upscaled 720p or whatever

Around 130 titles at the moment.

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 weeks ago#33
Can't say I care.

User Info: GamingBeast

GamingBeast
4 weeks ago#34
Glad to see consoles have finally evolved from being low-end gaming PCs to now being mid end gaming PCs!

Maybe the next gen consoles will finally be mid-high end gaming pcs!
"you give them $60. That's $60 to Sony. They refund you $60. That $60 to you. You give them $60 again. That's $120 to Sony." -Gamefaqs Math

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
4 weeks ago#35
my cpu is almost 5 years old and it wipes the floor with it
my gpu is 2 years old and it decimates it

My next build is going to annihilate it
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander
4 weeks ago#36
Mr kitty posted...
Those GFX card aren't part of the PC master race. Both GTX 1060 & RX480/580 are low end GFX card.

We all admire your ability to sort graphics cards by price and make pronouncements based on what you see.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 weeks ago#37
6 Tflops. Whoop de f***ing doo. My SLI 670s have been that powerful for the last 5 years. And guess what, they're not 4k ready either.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 weeks ago#38
It doesn't make me feel anything because I don't even think about it.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: arjames13

arjames13
4 weeks ago#39
The X1X at this point in time with the optimization it can receive is a good deal if all you want is less hassle gaming. You don't have any options in regards to visuals or performance though, you play at the graphics settings and FPS that is provided and that's that. And for many people that's all they desire.

On PC however, you can do whatever you want to get the desired performance you want. Adjust the resolution, adjust the shadows, adjust SSAO, adjust texture quality, turn off motion blur, adjust the AA/AF, etc. their are dozens of options to adjust. I can play AC: Origins at native 4k/30fps with nearly everything maxed if I want and it looks fantastic, but at 30fps it feels like crap compared to 1440p/60. Plus it's a PC so you can do the many things you need a PC to do as well so there's that.
PSN ID: Fangnfx
i5 6600k @4.4ghz | Corsair H100i v2 | Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 | 16GB Geil evo potenza RAM | EVGA SC GTX 1070 | EVGA Supernova G2 750w |

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
4 weeks ago#40
wildog2006 posted...
6 Tflops. Whoop de f***ing doo. My SLI 670s have been that powerful for the last 5 years. And guess what, they're not 4k ready either.

PS4 is 1.8TF and produces graphics like Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn, Gran Turismo Sport,The Last of Us 2, and God of War 2018.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How does the Xbox One X make you feel as a PC gamer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived