This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game 10 Help me with my OCD and help me pick out one of the best!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game 10 Help me with my OCD and help me pick out one of the best!

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
4 weeks ago#1
What's my next game? - Results (31 votes)
Dead Space 2
16.13% (5 votes)
Wolfenstein: The New order
12.9% (4 votes)
Clock Tower 3 PS2
3.23% (1 votes)
Metal Gear Solid Sustenance 3 PS2
12.9% (4 votes)
Command & Conquer 3
0% (0 votes)
Parasite Eve PS1
35.48% (11 votes)
Dishonored
6.45% (2 votes)
Beyond Good and Evil
9.68% (3 votes)
Skyrim DLC Dawnguard
3.23% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I learned the hard way that most of Prey (2016) storyline is told through emails, which is great when you've gone through 2 novels in 1 week and you wanna take a break and entertain yourself without reading a massive amount. I'll go back to it later, but I need something else for now.

I'm trying to beat 40 game in 4 months. Doesn't matter how big they are, but I have to finish 40 of em. I have until March 1st 2018 to do so. I can beat games pretty quickly if I set my mind to it, and I got a lot of free time, but I spend way too much time deciding what to play next, so once again, if you're willing please help me with my OCD.

Again I wanna thank everyone who has been voting and commenting on these topics. If it weren't for you guys I would have MAYBE played one game in the last week and likely still not have finished it.

I know that topic isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm glad that a decent amount of people enjoy it regardless. Happy to give you all more topics about actual games as we mostly seem to just talk about hardware here.

Continuing with games that I'm pretty confident of that I'll love.

Again, here's the full list.

https://pastebin.com/8i5EiCi1
My quest to beat 40 games by March 1st 2018!

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
4 weeks ago#2
Everyone and their mom has ocd
(message deleted)

XianMei
4 weeks ago#4
Oh wow, this topic hasn't been bumped since this morning and there were still 10 votes on this topic, awesome. And yeah, it's still pretty close.

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
4 weeks ago#5
Parasite Eve is a game that hasn't aged well in the least, is cheesy, and face palm inducing with how it tries to be serious but due to the modernization of drama/graphics delivered in games today it falls flat. This is especially so now, since it's main plot is like middle-school science class in it's complexity. The game is at best a 3-4 by today's standards roses aside.

That said I played through the game last year and loved it. The game scared me so much as a kid that I didn't get pass the intro level when prior I actually finished the Resident Evil games-- though now having replayed it I don't know how I felt this game was scarier haha. Game is pretty cool if you put yourself back in time and not be lame about it.

XianMei
4 weeks ago#6
Really? I think that the game is amazeballs!

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
4 weeks ago#7
XianMei posted...

:) I do to! I'm actually really looking forward to play the PSP release after I finish PE2.

Also I see MGS3 and MGS5 in your list, but not MGS4. Have you already played that one? If not then you gotta and I mean GOTTA play MGS4 if you played 1-3. Buy a PS3 if you have to. I did haha was well worth it. - not being hyperbolic.

User Info: d209999

d209999
4 weeks ago#8
Yewolife posted...
XianMei posted...

:) I do to! I'm actually really looking forward to play the PSP release after I finish PE2.

Also I see MGS3 and MGS5 in your list, but not MGS4. Have you already played that one? If not then you gotta and I mean GOTTA play MGS4 if you played 1-3. Buy a PS3 if you have to. I did haha was well worth it. - not being hyperbolic.

This. MGS4 is really, really good. 5 is ...... not. But 4 is well worth your time.
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

XianMei
4 weeks ago#9
d209999 posted...
Yewolife posted...
XianMei posted...

This. MGS4 is really, really good. 5 is ...... not. But 4 is well worth your time.

Oh yeah, 4 is amazing, but it's also on the PS3. And yeah, 4 and 1 are the only 2 I've beaten.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game 10 Help me with my OCD and help me pick out one of the best!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived