This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
4 weeks ago#1
EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted comment
View First Unread

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cff0b/seriously_i_paid_80_to_have_vader_locked/dppum98/

387.000 downvotes..

Downvote again. Make sure reached 400 k!
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -
(message deleted)

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 weeks ago#3
I don't even give a single s*** about the game but damn EA, obviously you've gone and f***ed up bad. Hopefully people start to catch on and stop buying their hot garbage until they stop with this s***.
Corsair A540 Cube Case | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz | H110i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | MSI Gaming X 1080Ti | Corsair AX1200 | W10

User Info: el_tercer_poder

el_tercer_poder
4 weeks ago#4
No wonder they won the award for the worst company in America...twice.
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#5
their best course of action is to just stop responding completely. they should know they're only going to fuel the fire every time they open their mouths.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 weeks ago#6
That's basically the size of the battlefront 2015 community and some more, good job on turning everyone against you, EA.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
4 weeks ago#7
And for all those downvotes twice as many kids or people who don't give a s*** keep paying. Look at all the "loot box unboxing" videos to understand the hopeless fervor surrounding this fiasco.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
4 weeks ago#8
EA is the greatest company on Earth, this was obviously a hacker's work.

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
4 weeks ago#9
LazyyAmerican posted...
And for all those downvotes twice as many kids or people who don't give a s*** keep paying. Look at all the "loot box unboxing" videos to understand the hopeless fervor surrounding this fiasco.
Awfully procorporate of you to say that any attempt to go against the trend is meaningless.

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
4 weeks ago#10
"I wonder if Burger King wants to sell me a sense of pride and accomplishment by making me work 10 hours for my f***ing fries."

Probably the best comeback I've read in years.
AdhesiveWombat is the greatest chiptune electro artist ever.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived