This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 weeks ago#111
Another gamefaqs bromance?
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
3 weeks ago#112
SilentHawk29 posted...
blacknight06 posted...
Wow.. you're absolutely unbelievable.. Your answer from me was to check TWO posts before yours. Sorry that's too hard for you, but it's post 58 and quoted in 97, not that it matters since you seem to be incapable of reading anything I say to you even when I repeat myself. What's next? You're gonna ask me to retype it for you too?

Still waiting on the actual post number where you point out what context was lacking.

As I said, it wouldn't matter because you ignore all of my replies. I gave you the post number already.

User Info: RhapsodyRage

RhapsodyRage
3 weeks ago#113
Stop arguing with shills >_>

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 weeks ago#114
blacknight06 posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...
blacknight06 posted...
Wow.. you're absolutely unbelievable.. Your answer from me was to check TWO posts before yours. Sorry that's too hard for you, but it's post 58 and quoted in 97, not that it matters since you seem to be incapable of reading anything I say to you even when I repeat myself. What's next? You're gonna ask me to retype it for you too?

Still waiting on the actual post number where you point out what context was lacking.

As I said, it wouldn't matter because you ignore all of my replies. I gave you the post number already.

You still don't get it, but okay. I'm done. You "win," despite being the only person that can't see it.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
3 weeks ago#115
RhapsodyRage posted...
Stop arguing with shills >_>

I'm not sure who you're calling a shill, but I'm not buying this game. Reviews are pouring in and the campaign, while it looks really pretty, doesn't seem to be great enough for me to prioritize it.
Here's a review I liked:

https://youtu.be/HmzQm-RyIEA

That said, if I didn't already have a decent backlog to run through, I probably would buy it. I've paid $60 for games that didn't promise free dlc and maps in the future and I've paid full price for 6 hour games before and this looks to be at least that with the multiplayer added. & from the looks of it, the multiplayer is fun with the already unlocked content and the campaign is "not bad." I'm also not the type to get/feel coerced into buying lootboxes so that's irrelevant to me. Sure, it'd be cool if they weren't tied to progression, but supposedly matchmaking deals with that and won't put you against overpowered players.

User Info: lol_klingons

lol_klingons
3 weeks ago#116
arleas posted...
lol_klingons posted...
Why the f*** does that EA comment have so much reddit gold?

What does that matter? If I gave you a gold star to put next to your name would you be happy?

lol_klingons 🌟 Has been awarded Gamefaqs gold for this comment

What? I'm asking why one of the most downvoted comments in reddit history has people gifting it gold.
Oh R'lyeh?

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 weeks ago#117
lol_klingons posted...
arleas posted...
lol_klingons posted...
Why the f*** does that EA comment have so much reddit gold?

What does that matter? If I gave you a gold star to put next to your name would you be happy?

lol_klingons 🌟 Has been awarded Gamefaqs gold for this comment

What? I'm asking why one of the most downvoted comments in reddit history has people gifting it gold.

I saw a comment saying that it's being given gold so that it stays at the top and can't go away.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived