This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 weeks ago#81
I debunked your argument with your own sources and I'm the one in denial?
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
4 weeks ago#82
PhilOnDez posted...
I debunked your argument with your own sources and I'm the one in denial?

You quoted one source, first of all, and ignored the rest. Second, nothing you quoted indicates EA removed the refund button to prevent people from refunding Battlefront 2 in response to the controversy. Maybe practice your reading because you quoted the part that says the refund option would be there until the money is charged/deducted from your account, in which case that happens closer to release date and applies to all Origin preorders, not just Battlefront 2.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#83
I never said you wrote a comparison. I was asking you to write one, because based on your interpretation of what a comparison is, I was expecting something rather dry, humorless and lacking in quality.

blacknight06
4 weeks ago#84
Hexenherz posted...
I never said you wrote a comparison. I was asking you to write one, because based on your interpretation of what a comparison is, I was expecting something rather dry, humorless and lacking in quality.

Ok? I responded to you already.

User Info: SaiDucc

SaiDucc
4 weeks ago#85
not the first time and won't be their last.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
4 weeks ago#86
blacknight06 posted...
You're one of those people on Reddit that just upvotes anything and everything that sounds so cool and sooo clever, aren't you? You must love all of them asinine comparisons that just conveniently throw all context out the window.

If I only had a reddit account.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#87
blacknight06 posted...
Hexenherz posted...

It's an ongoing topic. Or are you trying to tell me you don't know what a conversation is, too?
(message deleted)

blacknight06
4 weeks ago#89
Hexenherz posted...
blacknight06 posted...
Hexenherz posted...

It's an ongoing topic. Or are you trying to tell me you don't know what a conversation is, too?

I responded to you already and your clarification isn't needed. I also don't care what you were expecting because it makes no sense to remove the context of the situation to form some witty comparison unless you're not actually interested in having a conversation. At this point, I'm just repeating myself because you insist on deflecting. Like, let's not talk about the redditor's comment anymore, let's talk about you and how I would looove for you to make a comparison of your own.. Lol. I already gave some examples of context that could be added to the "analogy" so maybe read my posts if you haven't yet, and I'm personally not buying this game anyway except maybe later if there's a decent discount.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
4 weeks ago#90
Theres a couple people ignoring how EA dropped the prices of heroes after their stocks tanked today from the outcry yesterday.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived