This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still looking for more suggestions for single player games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Still looking for more suggestions for single player games.

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
4 weeks ago#41
XianMei posted...
sockesocke posted...
XianMei posted...
sockesocke posted...
va1ha11a cyberpunk bartender action
g-senjo no mao
one finger death punch

Oooh! I forgot about that cyberpunk bartender game. Hell to yes! way to go man.

g-senjo? is that a japanese only game? because I kinda need to understand the dialogue to enjoy the game most of the time. That said, if it's a really simple to understand action game that's over in a few hours, I'm all for it. is this an SNES side scrolling anime style game or something?

Hmm...one finger death punch? it looks like a lot of fun, but doesn't it just sorta go on forever? Looking for games to beat.

g senjo no mao is available in english. only the voice acting is in japanese.
one finger death punch has both endless modes and a story mode that you can beat.

Ok, that's cool, but again, what exactly is G senjo no mao? The fact that you've glossed over this question seems a bit suspicious.

its a very unusual crime story. if you can get past the first hour or so of it its very interesting.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
4 weeks ago#42
MarceloSampaio posted...
Starcraft 2's main campaign is great, and will keep you busy for quite a while. Play that if you didn't yet.

I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream is one of my favorite point-and-click adventures ever. The story is amazing. I recommend that too. And while we are at it, play the Broken Sword (at least 1, 2 and 5) and Gabriel Knight (1 and 2 too. I would ignore 3) games too.

I see you have Shadow Warrior 2013 listed. But I also highly recommend Shadow Warrior 2. It's an amazing game, even if a bit different. It's more Borderlands like, but with less grinding.

Have you ever played Valkyrie Profile 1 (PS1)? If not, I recommend it. It's my all-time favorite game ever.

What about Dragon Quest games? I recommend that you at least play Dragon Quest 5 (the PS2 version is my favorite, but harder to find. The DS version is easier to find and has a bit more content). DQ5 is a game that I never forgot. The story is strong and epic, and you'll see more than 20 years of the main character's life.

I love Valkyrie Profile, as I mentioned in a previous post. Replay it a lot!
My quest to beat 40 games by March 1st 2018!
https://pastebin.com/8i5EiCi1

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
3 weeks ago#43
MarceloSampaio posted...
I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream is one of my favorite point-and-click adventures ever. The story is amazing. I recommend that too.

Oh yeah, I Have no Mouth and I must Scream, aka the scariest game in the history of games! Yeah, it's amazing!
My quest to beat 40 games by March 1st 2018!
https://pastebin.com/8i5EiCi1

User Info: Pox

Pox
3 weeks ago#44
PS2
-Rogue Galaxy
-Maximo
-Dark Cloud

GBA
-Golden Sun
-Fire Emblem 7

PS1/PSP
-Tactics Ogre LUCT
gofccyourself.com - Save Net Neutrality

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
3 weeks ago#45
Fantasy General 96',
Sid Meiers Colonization 94'
OpenXcom
Warband!
Pretty much any Fallout game

These may be hard to find:

Star Trek Birth of the Federation
Panzer General 94'
Allied General 96'
MechCommander 1 and 2
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries/Vengeance
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Still looking for more suggestions for single player games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived