This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
3 weeks ago#31
What GOTY award is everyone talking about? That award has lost all meaning to me, every gaming site and magazine does it now. Are we talking about the GameFaqs one?
"Poop"

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 weeks ago#32
A Zelda game and a Mario game came out this year. PUBG ain't winning
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
3 weeks ago#33
PC can’t die. It was never alive to begin with
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 weeks ago#34
PhazonReborn posted...
I literally do not understand why this game is so popular or fun to people.

It's optimization is among the worst I've seen, and the game is janky as f***. It's not even remotely fun.

You could say the same thing about most pop music, Kim Kardashian, 99% of Youtube 'celebrities' etc. - the public at large like stupid/banal things.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 weeks ago#35
footballmanager posted...
It's definitely the most popular pc game of the year. Haven't played it myself, so i've got nothing more to add.

Most popular shouldn't mean Game of the Year. It's a quality contest, not a popularity contest. At least that's how I see it and would vote.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
3 weeks ago#36
you console plebs are so jelly that pubg isn't out on your s***boxes, lolzz.. go back to playing slideshow games.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 weeks ago#37
jjyiz28 posted...
you console plebs are so jelly that pubg isn't out on your s***boxes, lolzz.. go back to playing slideshow games.

Excellent impression of an acne-ridden neckbeard.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
(message deleted)

User Info: Mike_24_7

Mike_24_7
3 weeks ago#39
nominturddaddy posted...
I tried it. Don't get it.

Millions have tried it and get it and love it and you will all come to enjoy it

KaizerLaw posted...
You are very delusional TC

No I'm in reality seeing whats going on and what is driving the PC gaming community and right now PUBG is the best like it or not

Need further proof? check Twitch

Somato posted...
Did you even think before you tried to troll?

Nope I'm not some creature living under a bridge asking 3 questions for people to get across

AceTheFace posted...
Fortnite is way better.

Just a lazy clone trying to cash in on the hit smash and you all know it

kronos96 posted...
You mean CHINESE/ASIAN BR PC gaming?. If you remove the asian players from PUBG, the game would become irrelevant in western countries.

oh so a game that's very popular outside of the western countries can't ever win GOTY ? gate keeping logic

johnny_pay posted...
Pubg doesn't deserve goty. It's not even been fully released yet.

Not even fully released and already setting the standard for games to come and it's a shame when others don't innovate

Teen Girl Squad posted...
By this logic, 90% of the COD games would be GOTY just because they are popular.

Newsflash we vote on what is popular.. that's why theses nominations get nominated and win
Lazy devs & Lazy shills don't like me

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 weeks ago#40
Mike_24_7 posted...
Newsflash we vote on what is popular.. that's why theses nominations get nominated and win

That's why I never pay attention to this trash. There are too many morons riding the bandwagon together. You can't trust anyone's opinions these days.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived