This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
3 weeks ago#51
PhazonReborn posted...
Noyack posted...
Pudg is great fun... in no way on this earth is it Goty. It only has one map. Just because a game is fun, doesn't mean it is the best.

How is it fun? I generally am curious as to the mindset of people that actually find it entertaining.

It's hands down the biggest piece of garbage I've ever seen and yet it's sold multi millions. That to me raises red flags as to society and their lack of taste in general

This is one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 weeks ago#52
If you have friends and play it in a squad it is a fun game.

But who cares if millions of people enjoy the game right? You decide what is good and what is not.
I5 3570 | GTX 970 | Samsung 840 EVO x 3 | Corsair RM750 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 400c | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Logitech G Pro |

User Info: Ratchetrockon

Ratchetrockon
3 weeks ago#53
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
If you have friends and play it in a squad it is a fun game.

But who cares if millions of people enjoy the game right? You decide what is good and what is not.

this
i7 6900k | 2x GTX 1080ti FE (SLI) |MSI x99 Gaming PRO | 1tb 960 PRO EVO M.2 SSD| DDR4 32 gig 3200 RAM | EVGA P2 1200W
Bench: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/21395525

User Info: stav8

stav8
3 weeks ago#54
Popularity doesn't automatically make you game of the year. If that was the case COD would have won alot of gotys
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 weeks ago#55
Seeing how it's early access I don't believe it deserves GotY. But when facing facts I think we all know Mario odyssey and BotW are getting most of the Goty awards.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: jjyiz28

jjyiz28
3 weeks ago#56
it won game of the year.. get over it u filthy console plebs.. not that i give a crap about a dumb video game award ceremony

User Info: Ruppe21

Ruppe21
3 weeks ago#57
Every idiot can give something a goty award nowadays, it has absolutely 0 meaning.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
3 weeks ago#58
stav8 posted...
Popularity doesn't automatically make you game of the year. If that was the case COD would have won alot of gotys

And Mcdonalds would've won the World Burger Championship like every damn year.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 weeks ago#59
Ruppe21 posted...
Every idiot can give something a goty award nowadays, it has absolutely 0 meaning.

Most people are referring to the Golden Joystick Awards when they talk about GotY awards.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: YukitoRambo

YukitoRambo
3 weeks ago#60
Of all greater PC games released this year, you chose PUBG?

This is why we can't have nice things.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. if PUBG doesnt win GOTY this means PC is dying..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived