This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of cyber Monday deals are you hoping for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of cyber Monday deals are you hoping for?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 weeks ago#11
Hoping for the TV I'm looking at to get a discount but considering Amazon already has it discounted under a grand I might just buy it now.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: loader963

loader963
3 weeks ago#12
SAmsung 850 Evo 4Tb @ $800.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: SaiDucc

SaiDucc
3 weeks ago#13
I'm gonna upgrade my RAM some 32GB more. I need it for video editing, makes a difference.
I may consider an M2 SSD if the price is right (and throw the OS on it, should give a nice speed boost)

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#14
SaiDucc posted...
I'm gonna upgrade my RAM some 32GB more. I need it for video editing, makes a difference.
I may consider an M2 SSD if the price is right (and throw the OS on it, should give a nice speed boost)

I have that SSD, only use it for the OS, and for the next Battlefield game. Its small so only one big game is going on it.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: robert21

robert21
3 weeks ago#15
loader963 posted...

holy crap, for real?
http://i.imgur.com/WUlNykO.png-
I need about tree fiddy

User Info: loader963

loader963
3 weeks ago#16
robert21 posted...
loader963 posted...

holy crap, for real?

Definitely at that price. Doubt it’ll happen though.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 weeks ago#17
captsplatter_1 posted...
SaiDucc posted...

I have that SSD, only use it for the OS, and for the next Battlefield game. Its small so only one big game is going on it.

And when I mean small, I mean space to put on it, its only 256 gigs. Well ya the stick itself is small too.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of cyber Monday deals are you hoping for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived