This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty WWII or Overwatch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Call of Duty WWII or Overwatch?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#11
MangorushZ_ posted...
I'm surprise everyone is liking the new CoD on PC, I thought everyone hated the series.

The "return to roots" aspect is working out for the new CoD like it did with BF1 last year. It may not be perfect, it may not even be a "step in the right direction" for the franchise as a whole, but its a step in some direction that's not the one the franchise was heading in the last 4 years.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
2 months ago#12
yohabroha posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...
I'm surprise everyone is liking the new CoD on PC, I thought everyone hated the series.

The "return to roots" aspect is working out for the new CoD like it did with BF1 last year. It may not be perfect, it may not even be a "step in the right direction" for the franchise as a whole, but its a step in some direction that's not the one the franchise was heading in the last 4 years.

Ah I see, hmm, I wonder if i should get it or wait till next month, kind of worry if the playerbase will be around anytime soon or not.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

yohabroha
2 months ago#13
MangorushZ_ posted...
yohabroha posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...

Ah I see, hmm, I wonder if i should get it or wait till next month, kind of worry if the playerbase will be around anytime soon or not.

You'd be safe to get it on console, but definitely wait a month on PC. The population could plummet, especially when PUBG's second map/full release hits the market.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
2 months ago#14
yohabroha posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...
yohabroha posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...

You'd be safe to get it on console, but definitely wait a month on PC. The population could plummet, especially when PUBG's second map/full release hits the market.

Yeah, I may do and see how it is during the Christmas holidays to see if it's still holding up on PC or not.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: SaiDucc

SaiDucc
2 months ago#15
OK So quick update, I purchased COD WW2. However, there is no aim assist whatsoever (I am playing with an Xbox Controller). I mean, I have no idea how I'm suppose to aim so well without it (all FPS I played were on consoles). I tried getting used to it but I am useless at it. I mean there's quite a few glaring issues I have with it. Primarily the hitching and some horrible player glitching/lagging. I played 6 matches and in the final match, I came up against a cheater (I thought it was just lagging), my teammates started typing on the screen saying someone's cheating, etc. Not a great start. May have to refund it. Got called a b**** in my first match LOL.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#16
yohabroha posted...
HoennZach posted...
Well they are completely different. Id reccomend Overwatch as I dont like activision too much as a company, but CoD might be better if you dont like objectives.

Activision benefits from Overwatch sales as well

came to say this.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

yohabroha
2 months ago#17
SaiDucc posted...
OK So quick update, I purchased COD WW2. However, there is no aim assist whatsoever (I am playing with an Xbox Controller). I mean, I have no idea how I'm suppose to aim so well without it (all FPS I played were on consoles). I tried getting used to it but I am useless at it. I mean there's quite a few glaring issues I have with it. Primarily the hitching and some horrible player glitching/lagging. I played 6 matches and in the final match, I came up against a cheater (I thought it was just lagging), my teammates started typing on the screen saying someone's cheating, etc. Not a great start. May have to refund it. Got called a b**** in my first match LOL.

play on keyboard and mouse as intended

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
2 months ago#18
Overwatch will have a longer lasting community and better all round player-count. Cod, like all cods eventually dries up when it's taken out of the 'just released' waters.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
2 months ago#19
CoD WW2 is a scam of a game. It has very minimal content and it's not a satisfying experience at all.
I haven't played Overwatch but I have to imagine it's a better game than WW2.
i dont like signatures

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
2 months ago#20
sonicteam2k1 posted...
yohabroha posted...
HoennZach posted...
Well they are completely different. Id reccomend Overwatch as I dont like activision too much as a company, but CoD might be better if you dont like objectives.

Activision benefits from Overwatch sales as well

came to say this.

I really do find it funny that people forget or ignore that the company is Activision-Blizzard... there is no longer Activision, there is no longer Blizzard, there is simply Activision-Blizzard.
Listen to post-punk.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Call of Duty WWII or Overwatch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived