This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So you literally can't buy the individual packs now that SC2 is free to play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So you literally can't buy the individual packs now that SC2 is free to play

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 weeks ago#21
Gojak_v3 posted...
Some of us already have one or two of the packs, and would just like the buy the pack we don't have instead of the whole collectors pack. That's what yer missing.

Ignoring the fact that it's a dynamic bundle that adjusts to what you already own and that even if it weren't in most cases you wouldn't be saving money regardless. In my case the bundle is only $9.22 for the covert ops pack I don't own. It adjusts the price when you hit buy.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
3 weeks ago#22
Gojak_v3 posted...
Some of us already have one or two of the packs, and would just like the buy the pack we don't have instead of the whole collectors pack. That's what yer missing.

MarceloSampaio posted...

In other words: buying Legacy of the Void alone is cheaper than buying the campaign pack, at least in some countries. Blizzard removed this option from the store, and people are complaining. It's that simple.

You didn't actually try buying it, did you?
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
3 weeks ago#23
What's funny is that if you had the base game, they gave out the first expansion for free, but then threw the second one into a "campaign pack" for MORE than the individual expac.

Absolute dick move.

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 weeks ago#24
Amakusa posted...
You didn't actually try buying it, did you?

Yes, I did. As I said in my post, the complete pack is priced at R$65. Legacy of the void alone is R$35.

Considering I already have WoL and HotS, and I just wanted LotV, made more sense buying LotV separately.

The difference in price is PROBABLY related to those extra missions with that ugly blonde chick with the Botox. And I don't want that pack. I just wanted LotV.
Red Diamond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwltEBRrqs
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
3 weeks ago#25
So you can buy the campaign packs in game for $15 which are basically the non-digital deluxe versions you could get before the game went f2p (considering you get all the pvp s*** for free now). Still, why remove them from the website shop? Still seems a bit underhanded like they are trying to hide it.
http://i.imgtc.com/rIZcfGBEt8.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So you literally can't buy the individual packs now that SC2 is free to play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived