This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/agecheck/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition?hmb_source=search_bar

Free copy for your pleasure ;) And I do mean..pleasure.

Been playing it on PS3 lately and been having a blast with it though. Hope you all enjoy it!
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: ChrisStarlite

ChrisStarlite
4 weeks ago#2
Cool, will share this news with my Steam friends, thanks TC.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
4 weeks ago#3
For your viewing pleasure. And I do mean... pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7X8DfZRLiA
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/RVpcz3Z.png

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 weeks ago#4
Ohh man, that Alice scene is something many will remember forever... even if you don't want to, it'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

I got it for a dollar or so a few years ago and it was worth it, free is even better. Just a heads up, the game is locked at 30FPS and if you unlock it the game and audio go crazy, there are ways to fix it but I'd suggest you to lock it to 40-50FPS tops for a smooth experience.

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
4 weeks ago#5
I know nothing about this other than that it's made by Suda51. Without spoiling anything, what's the difference between vanilla Killer is Dead and Nightmare Edition?
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
4 weeks ago#6
DESCRIPTION

Get ready for some seriously stylish action from renowned designer SUDA51. In this exclusive version for PC, players will be slicing, dicing, and shooting as the suave executioner Mondo Zappa. Prepare for the thrill of love and kill in KILLER IS DEAD!

Exclusive Features for Nightmare Edition:

New difficulty mode called Nightmare Mode. In this mode, enemies can only be defeated using the following attacks: Adrenaline Burst, Dodge Burst, Headshots, so the gameplay requires far more skill and tactics. Players will not be able to use the Final Judgement finisher (QTE mode) to defeat enemies.
Theater Mode - Rewatch cutscenes and get extended background information on characters, helping to unravel the story after your 1st playthrough
Smooth Operator Pack for console will be included, which includes X-ray glasses, bewitching outfits, stunning beauties, and a killer new mission and boss!

reading is hyard
"Why are you always smiling?"
"'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical."

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 weeks ago#7
Thank you for posting this. Now my 1,006th game on Steam!
i dont like signatures

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 weeks ago#8
ablerider posted...
I'd suggest you to lock it to 40-50FPS tops for a smooth experience.

Could you elaborate on this?

Nothing below 60fps is smooth and also the ini file has to be tinkered with for custom res.

No wonder this is free.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
4 weeks ago#9
Thank god, I can finally get this game. I've seen it on sale for like £2.99 for years now but could never be bothered to click purchase. I have no excuses now, I will own this game.

(edit) You need an account? f*** this.
Alexis Sanchez Didn't Piss Off To City And I'm So Glad
Honk For Ponk

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 weeks ago#10
WhyWontHeFall posted...
ablerider posted...
I'd suggest you to lock it to 40-50FPS tops for a smooth experience.

Could you elaborate on this?

Nothing below 60fps is smooth and also the ini file has to be tinkered with for custom res.

No wonder this is free.

I know you're just trolling but hey, I've got spare time.

Smooth as in glitch free, if you go all they way to 60 some QTE's will be impossible and the dodge mechanics becomes "button mashing" based.

40 and above feels basically like 60 and if you have freesync then it's even better.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived