This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 weeks ago#11
60 fps is the bare minimum. I don't game on PC to go lower than that.

Japanese pc ports are turds in a blanket.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 weeks ago#12
thefabregas22 posted...
Thank god, I can finally get this game. I've seen it on sale for like £2.99 for years now but could never be bothered to click purchase. I have no excuses now, I will own this game.

(edit) You need an account? f*** this.

A year ago I said the same thing, but since then , I've gotten like 5 free games out of it, and no hassles.

They send you a steam key. There's really nothing to it.

Also . . . thanks for the heads up tc.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 weeks ago#13
Born Lucky posted...

They send you a steam key. There's really nothing to it.....

You have to give them access to your Steam account and agree to third party infringement on your rights.

User Info: geejq

geejq
4 weeks ago#14
I don't recall any issue playing at 60. Don't remember anything being too fast, unlike on bayonetta countering jeanne. Maybe a spot or 2 and I didn't notice? :/

User Info: Cobra152004

Cobra152004
4 weeks ago#15
I should check this out. Thanks for the tip.

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
4 weeks ago#16
lol I already had it and didnt even know
was it part of a humble bundle back in July?
Talk about backseat fishing.

Born Lucky
4 weeks ago#17
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Born Lucky posted...

They send you a steam key. There's really nothing to it.....

You have to give them access to your Steam account and agree to third party infringement on your rights.

Infringement on my rights???

W T .. . ?
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
4 weeks ago#18
Glad I helped the 2 or 3 people that actually got it and didn't just want to complain about frame rates and stuff. We get it, your $15,000 PC can't touch free garbage games, go play your $60 poorly optimized garbage instead. Some of us actually care about playing video games and not yelling at others for playing older games. But that seems to be the majority of this damn forum, you can't start a thread without some idiot saying something like "lol not 60 fps 4k, no buy, lol kotaku is a garbage site but I won't give you a better site to use, lol sjws are ruining everything, lol infringement of rights and privacy (all game companies infringe your damn privacy)" etc. And people wonder why nobody posts anything interesting on this website, just pure trolling all the damn time.

16 hours left to get it free for anyone who hasn't seen the thread. I just completed the story on PS3, was fun :)
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 weeks ago#19
WhyWontHeFall posted...

Bulls***.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

Born Lucky
4 weeks ago#20
OptimusRekt posted...
Glad I helped the 2 or 3 people that actually got it

I'm a little ways into it now, and it's one of the most unusual titles I've played in a while. I'm enjoying it.

Also - I posted it onto my Steam activity page, and some of my friends got it, so you helped more people than you know.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived