This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

December 12

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. December 12

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
4 weeks ago#11
I had it all the way back on PS2 and I couldn't get into it.

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 weeks ago#12
Already pre-purchased. Been waiting for Okami on PC for ages. Tried emulating the Wii version but couldn't get my mouse to function as a Wii-mote for painting. :/
Corsair A540 Cube Case | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz | H110i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | MSI Gaming X 1080Ti | Corsair AX1200 | W10

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#13
How many drms? I prefer my games to have a minimum of 3 drms. 4 is preferable.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: loader963

loader963
4 weeks ago#14
SinisterSlay posted...

Don’t worry, I’m sure AC Origins and this will be cracked soon. Then you can play them with the rest of us!
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#15
loader963 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

Don’t worry, I’m sure AC Origins and this will be cracked soon. Then you can play them with the rest of us!

I don't want cracks, i want drm!
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
4 weeks ago#16
topics like this make me wish I could downvote posts.

I also wish I could report links with no explanation. Hate it when people do it in discord, hate it when people do it on websites. It's not cool, it's just annoying.
My quest to beat 40 games by March 1st 2018!
https://pastebin.com/8i5EiCi1

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 weeks ago#17
XianMei posted...

I also wish I could report links with no explanation. Hate it when people do it in discord, hate it when people do it on websites. It's not cool, it's just annoying.

105 karma and he thinks he should own the place.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
4 weeks ago#18
For 20 bucks I'm in. Already have/played the game on PS2 and was wanting to replay it. That said though I heard some iffy things on the HD remaster of the PS3 version and wonder how it compared with this one on PC. Really is the deciding factor for me on whether I'll be buying it for the 20, or waiting for a sale.

User Info: XianMei

XianMei
4 weeks ago#19
Born Lucky posted...
XianMei posted...

No, I just want more people to stop being dicks. I'm not demanding that you do so.
My quest to beat 40 games by March 1st 2018!
https://pastebin.com/8i5EiCi1

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
4 weeks ago#20
XianMei posted...
Born Lucky posted...
XianMei posted...

No, I just want more people to stop being dicks. I'm not demanding that you do so.

At least the link said what the game was within the text link itself haha. That said, who cares about karma when all it represent is login rate (at least as far as I know).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. December 12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived